CAPÍTULO 4

iv. ugh, pirate

storybrook !︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

storybrook !
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

SYLVIE TALKED AMENLY with Margot, while the bar was comparatively quiet, being early afternoon, there was not much work around when all the drunken fishermen were at the dock right now. Until the bell at the door diverted her attention, and Emma hurried into her bar.

"Emma! Hi, do you want to join us for a dri-?"
"No time, sorry, are you busy? Or can you come and help me look for a nameless guy with amnesia in the woods?"

Sylvie opened her mouth and closed it again, extremely confused at the bizarre request.

"Uhm... sure, I think. I'll get my coat."

Emma went out as Sylvie grabbed her things.

"Will you cover for me?" She asked Margot, and the brunette nodded with a laugh.
"Good luck with...whatever it is you're going to do."

Sylvie laughed and thanked her friend, and went off in search of Emma again, who was waiting for her in the joyful car across the street. Mary Margaret was with her, and both women greeted each other when Sylvie was inside the yellow bean.

"So, you want to explain to me again what the hell we're doing?"
"Long story," sighed Emma, starting the engine. "I'll explain on the way."

𓆉。˚

enchanted forest !
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

"Gibbs! You wanna explain to me what in the seven oceans is going on?"

No sooner had she started climbing up her father's ship than the first thing she heard was a bottle smash, and her father's groan followed by that.

"Ye better go in and talk to him yerself. Hopefully, he won't throw a bottle at ye, and tell ye what's wrong with him, that knucklehead," the man shook his head, wiping rum from his face.

Scylla sighed and waited a few moments before entering the captain's chamber, if only to prepare herself for whatever had Captain Jack Sparrow throwing bottles of rum at other people.
The place was completely turned upside down, all the drawers were open and empty, their contents thrown everywhere, broken bottles on the floor, and pools of rum everywhere.

"Dad!" Scylla gasped in astonishment, and Jack Sparrow turned to look at his daughter as if he had only realized someone had come in. "What's the matter with you?"
"What's the matter with me?" The man staggered over to her to show her his empty pockets. "Well, dearest, the matter with me is that someone stole my compass!"