CHAPTER 1

i. my jolly sailor bold

enchanted forest !︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

enchanted forest !
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

SHOUTS AND HEAVY footsteps of rushing guards followed her in the hustle and bustle of the chase.

The hood of her robe covered her face from curious eyes that turned to watch the commotion caused by the wave of guards chasing a hooded figure that jumped from rooftop to rooftop right above their heads.

But, soon, the rooftops were beginning to run out, and the path was becoming more unpredictable. She was running out of options, and she still couldn't get rid of those pesky guards.

"Blimey!..." she muttered in a sigh as she reached the edge of the last roof.

After that, the harbour stretched out its length, and the ocean greeted her with the murmur of its waves and the squawking of seagulls.

"I gatcha, pirate," someone said behind her, two guards had climbed onto the roof and were now approaching her with swords in hand.

She smiled sideways, pulling down the hood of her tunic and turning as the wind ruffled the hairs that fell out of her braid.

"Oops! Sorry, boys, but I won't be able to stay."
"Stop this nonsense. You're under arrest for property theft, turn yourself in, or-"
"As I said, I can't stay, I'm afraid this will not be the day you catch Scylla Sparrow," and with those condescending words, she didn't think twice about it.

Scylla jumped off the roof.

𓆉。˚

storybrooke !
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

She landed on her feet, causing a crash that woke the sleeping man in the chair with a start.

"For heaven's...sake!" The man stood up so fast, that as soon as he was on his feet he staggered dizzily.

Sylvie laughed as she cocked an eyebrow and shook her head, watching her father tap his head lightly to wake himself up.

"Did you fall asleep again?"
"No," he denied with the sass that only Joel Sage possessed.
"Dad," Sylvie raised an accusatory eyebrow.
"I just closed my eyes for a second and that was it," the man waved his hand in the air as if he were a child being scolded for something silly, and not the father.

Sylvie laughed again and opened the door to her home, looking over her shoulder at her father.

"Can you get in the ladder? I'm late for work."
"How are you late for a job where you're the boss?"
"Just like you're already 20 minutes late for yours."