When I Was One

Hey y'all! Glad y'all came back for another chapter! This is another one that I found on YouTube. Enjoy! 

When I was one                                                                                                                                                                        (When I was one)

I got my first gun                                                                                                                                                                      (I got my first gun)

When I was two                                                                                                                                                                        (When I was two)

Boy I could shoot                                                                                                                                                                     (Boy I could shoot)

My daddy, (HOO) my daddy, (HEY) my daddy was an engineer                                                                         (My daddy, my daddy, my daddy was an engineer)

He watched me, (HOO) he watched me, (HEY) he watched me smile from ear to ear                             (He watched me, he watched me, he watched me smile from ear to ear)

When I was three                                                                                                                                                                     (When I was three)

I chopped down my first tree                                                                                                                                             (I chopped down my first tree)

When I was four                                                                                                                                                                       (When I was four)

I kicked in my first door                                                                                                                                                        (I kicked in my first door)

My daddy, (HOO) my daddy, (HEY) my daddy was Infantry                                                                                  (My daddy, my daddy, my daddy was Infantry)

He lived his, (HOO) he lived his, (HEY) he lived his life for you and me                                                           (He lived his, he lived his, he lived his life for you and me)

When I was five                                                                                                                                                                        (When I was five)

I fought to stay alive                                                                                                                                                               (I fought to stay alive)

When I was six                                                                                                                                                                          (When I was six)

I killed just for kicks                                                                                                                                                               (I killed just for kicks)

My daddy, (HOO) my daddy, (HEY)  my daddy was in the Army                                                                         (My daddy, my daddy, my daddy was in the Army)

He lived his, (HOO) he gave his, (HEY) he lived his life for you and me                                                            (He lived his, he gave his, he lived his life for you and me)

When I was one is now done! I hope y'all liked it! I have to say, this one reminds me a lot of Texas for some reason. Take care and keep marching!