Chapter 1

Jimmy and Scott were running around the circus waiting for their turn on stage like usual.

       This was normal to them, they had been here since they were 4 and now they both were 7.

       "Come on Scott!" Jimmy yelled, trying to make Scott catch up to him. "I'm too tired to run and our act is up next!" Scott whined as he walked towards Jimmy.

       Jimmy sighed, "Ugh, whatever. You're no fun!" Scott gasped and jokingly turned offended, "How dare you say that! I'm fun, it's just that running around backstage when our act is next gives me anxiety!"

       Jimmy just shook his head as the two headed to towards the stage. Scott turned to Jimmy and booped his red, clown nose. Jimmy blushed and turned his head away, hoping Scott wouldn't notice.

       The ring master soon grabbed the microphone, "And up next we have our two tiny performers, Scott and the Sheriff with their acrobatics and juggling."

       The two stepped on stage, Scott took his place on the hanging hula hoop and Jimmy grabbed the bowling pins.  

        Jimmy began to juggle and Scott swung above him, catching one of the bowling pins and stealing it.

         "Give that back Scott!" Jimmy yelled as he continued to juggle with the 4 bowling pins he had left.

         "And I wasn't fun, huh? Admit I'm fun and I'll give it!" Scott yelled whist swinging in the hula hoop, hanging on by his feet.

       "Ugh, you're the funnest person I know," Jimmy mumbled. Scott smiled and threw the pin into the cycle of juggling.

        The crowd clapped when Jimmy didn't drop it and instead kept juggling, fitting it into the routine again.

       Finally, when their act was over, the two took a bow and stepped off the stage. Scott smiled at Jimmy, "You're cute when you're frustrated." Jimmy blushed, "Shut up Scott, you could've messed me up!"

       Scott sat down on a bench and shrugged, "You seemed to have it under controlled, I mean you literally fit it in like it was nothing."

       Jimmy sighed, "I was just lucky that time, but if you do it again I'm sure to mess up!"

      Scott shook his head, "Tsk, tsk, tsk, I'm sure you could do it perfectly, if not better."

        Jimmy sighed, "No I couldn't, plus even if I did I probably looked stupid doing it."

       Scott smiled, "You looked so cute, even if you looked stupid."

      Jimmy was basically a tomato by now, "Scott! Stop with the flirting!"

      Scott giggled, "You mean my compliments, you seem to like them."

     "Just shut it, I think everyone likes compliments. I mean who wouldn't want to be praised and told they're beautiful, great at something, etc."

     Scott shrugged, "Some idiot that can't take a compliment so they keep denying themself."

      Jimmy sighed, "Well I'm heading to our room. I'm quite exhausted after today."

      Scott nodded, "I'll come with you, and you're right, it has been quite a day. Now let's go before boss turns off the lights and we get lost."

      The two head to their room, they shared a room with one bunk bed, a desk, a shelf with some toys and books, and a closet with their preforming outfits and pajamas.

Jimmy sat down on his bunk whist Scott climbed up the ladder to his. Once Scott got up in his bunk, he looked down at Jimmy, "Have a good night cutie!"

Jimmy blushed, "You too Scott, now will you just shut up!"

Scott just shakes his head, "Cutie is jealous, huh?" Jimmy looked like he might just kill Scott, "Just shut up I'm going to bed!"

The two fell asleep, peacefully in their beds. The two thought about totally different things.

Scott was thinking about Jimmy and Jimmy was thinking about being the boss and everyone listening to him.

The two were practically opposites, Jimmy loved being in charge and Scott didn't really care. Jimmy liked more brown and tan colors whist Scott liked colorful stuff, but the two were best friends and nothing could change that.

The two woke up to the sound of the morning bells, Scott sat up and rubbed his eyes. Then he looked below his bunk to see Jimmy peacefully sleeping.

"Wake up Jimmy! It's time for breakfast!" He rubbed his eyes, "5 more minutes," he muttered. "Come on sleepyhead, we don't have all day! The show starts at 11 and we need to practice!"

       Jimmy sighed and rolled out of bed, "When do I get a break!" Scott smiled, "Never, now come on before we miss breakfast!"

       The two got ready and left for breakfast, ready for another "great" day.