If they didn't come together

Captain barnacles: He would still be either working for Natquak and helping Tracker or he would be living with his sister and her Cubs ( He just wouldn't leave to be on the Manitoba or to be with Octonauts or he could have died when being trapped in the ice if he never met the Polar scouts or they never came to his Aid in time )

Kwazii: He would probably be a full-on pirate exploring the Seven Seas with his grand dad ( He would never join the team )

Peso: He would be helping his mom with his little brother while working as a medic just not on the Octonauts because they wouldn't be a thing

Dashi: She would still be cave diving with Ryla ( She did this before she was in the Octonauts said in "The Caves of Sac Actun )

Shellington: He would be starting marine biology ( Just not on the Octonauts )

Tweak: She would still be helping her dad Ranger Marsh in the Everglades ( She just wouldn't leave to be on the Manitoba or to be with Octonauts )

The Vegimal: From what we heard in the flash back from "The Very Vegimal Christmas" The Vegimals if they were not rescued by Shellington they would have died to all the Predators out there

( the Final verdict is that the main seven Octonauts would most likely be fine the only thing is the Vegimals would be dead )

( This is based on what the Octonauts said among the five seasons of the main show and the 3 seasons from their spinoff )

( I don't know if anyone else did this but if they did credit goes to them )