Missions and more Clansmen

A week later, the Oto prisoner was broken. Alot of information was revealed. The ANBU special mission is now a go, and Naruto with his Ha-chan go to meet up with their team in the Hokage's office.

"Good day to you all." Hana greeted as Naruto held the door for her. At that same time, Team 11, minus one pregnant Hinanta, but plus one petite red head, Karin, arrives. Naruto holds the door for them. "Always the Gentleman Prince, I'm telling you Hana. You better hurry along with your wedding date. He won't last long out there. Kurenai grinned and teased. Naruto blushed and everone else snickered.

"Down girl, before I get the water hose." Hana teased back with a smirk of her own.

"Glad you all came on time. For those that hasn't met her yet, this is our blood lab's angel, WO1 Karin Uzumaki. She will fill in for the now pregnant Hinata as team 11's medic. Tsunade praised and advised of the situation. Karin blushed at the angel comment.

"Better keep my imouto safe, Shika, Sasuke, Sai." Naruto exageratedly waved a fist at them and grinned. Yep, she spoiled.

"Back to the breifing. Team 12, you will go to your mission destination the ANBU Commander has directed. A reminder of 3 things: One, leave no wittnesses. Two, keep the target alive if possible, dead with the head complete for the Yamanakas' jutsu if not. Three, you all come back safe." Tsunade counts off on her fingers.

"Team 11, your going to Ame. Hanzo has found himself in a Civil War. Deliver this message to the Rebel Leader. This is our chance to finally up root that old lizard. Take no chances. Defend your selves and do what is needed to gain the Rebel's trust." Tsunade stresses the last one, handing Kurenia the scroll.

"Karin, I had you sign the Clan summons contract. Use the rat summons to thier full potential. Recon, messengers to Obana-chan and give the sentries poison tipped senbons." Naruto starts to grin evily as he hands Karin a couple vials of his special stasis poison.

"That poison will place your victems in a stasis so you can seal them in a scroll for easy transport even through a messenger back to Konoha if you need Master Ibiki's special attenion." Naruto was practicly shaded in his evil.

"Itoushi, please calm down you evil is showing agian." Hana kisses and Karin hugs him.

"Thanks to you my Prince this will boost our success rate by a lot." Kurenai said.

Naruto summoned two small Rats, one black the other white. He places them on Tsunade's window sill. He then give each a small cookie.

"These two are Jais and Jasper. Use them to contact either team if something comes up while we are out." Naruto nodds at his obana-chan.

"Good idea and dismissed!" Both teams head out to the village gate.

Once there Naruto and Karin both summon two Golden Eagles each. The teams climb aboard happy for the ride.

"Both of our teams should go to Kusa. I have a mission departure scroll to give their Kage. Once there and we are rested then we go to our separate missions." Kakashi suggests to Kurenai.

"How long till we arrive, Senior Chief?" Kurenai asked as they take flight.

"On these lovelies, about an hour and a half. Naruto brags.

Later, after landing in a field outside the Kusa Gates, Kakashi and Kurenai walk up to the gate guards.

"Teams 11 and 12 from Konoha. We are here for a take off point for our missions. Here is the scroll from Hokage-sama." Kakashi hands the scroll over. The guard inspects and reads it.

"Please wait, here Kakashi-san, as our runner gets the Kusakage (never could find the correct title so I made one)." Kakashi wave the others to join him.