SIETE: A Team

Read the very first chapter for Author's note :)

--

Division of Security Operation, the Agency he didn't think he would ended up to be, seven years have passed and all he could think of was saving other people's lives. Wanting to put justice in the right place. For those people who deserve it— Lieutenant Marvin. The people who thinks they want it— General Krauser.

For the people he lost, for that person he wanted to hate but couldn't— Ada.  No matter how much he wants to think about it, how much he wants to loathe the woman he trusted, the only woman he thinks they were on the same side, the only ending he gets was a betrayal from her. Not just once, but twice.

He doesn't want to loose many people again, so he's here to save everyone in the D. S. O department, with the help of the people he didn't think he could get those type of help from them, he found out many things about their identity. Logan Vergara, an ex fugitive, in the very young age he was imprisoned.

Due to the large amount of transportation hacking through his bank account and stealing the money from the large banking system of the states. That explains why nobody can track them, he can clear everything, he can make someone exist or had their identity disappeared if he wants to, he's a very dangerous person.

Next, Astrid Johnson. The woman who's in charge of their weapons, she's also the one that provides him extra gear and bullets for this mission, ex-military and was an ex-member of the Umbrella Corporation as well. With her knowledge through guns and any other weapons she easily created a very large amount of explosion. The C4's and some other explosions like, grenades and flash grenade.

All he could say is, she's one of a hectic woman that he doesn't want to messed around. And speaking of hectic, there's this one particular person he's so irritated of. The one and only wanted Scientist of the Umbrella Corporation, Crisaveina Winterglass. The only thing he knew is she's a young genius, other than that, she had no information restore on her sleeves. Nothing. Like she just came so mysterious in this world.

He doesn't even know her own birth month, unlike the two he clip and fish information were, hers was different. Nothing was coming out when he type it. Leon has a very special connection since he was an exception for almost everything thanks to his agent ID and reputation on the D.S.O

But none of those Ex-Member of Umbrella Corporation was his problem now. As of the moment he taken down many of those infected soldiers inside of the facility, he entered the Agency using his verification ID and made his way in, each and every one of those infected people was slowing him down so he decided to take the most easiest way.

By taking a leap, from the second floor, instead of taking the stairs he uses to grab in the chandeliers in the lounge to climb on the third floor, bursting on the windows and breaking them. Leon chuckle to himself, remembering how Ashley Graham scolded him when he jump over a chandelier.

"Leon! Who jumps over those chandelier seriously who does that?" Ashely scoffed in disbelief.

"What are you my mother?" Leon banter in sarcasm causing the high school girl to rolled her eyes at him.

Why is he having a nostalgia in this situation, he should be focusing. He brushes the glasses off of his thighs before he shake his head and stomped further, pointing his gun forward, shooting at the people who go against his way.

"Heads up, the hostages are being move" that was Logan Vergara on the other side, he stop for a moment and adjust the ear piece on his ears for a better hearing, but of course he walks his way further and looking around trying to find a short cut to where the hostages are.