UNO: The Blonde

PLEASE READ THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER FOR SOME NOTES ;)

IT'S ALREADY morning and Crisaveina have woken up in her bed as she groans that the sunlight coming from the window into the opposite side of her bed. She rubs her eyes as her waist was showing as she stretch in her bed, she immediately got up to freshen up herself and change into her casual outfits. A brown turtle neck jacket and a shorts. She pulled out her glasses and put it in.

The first day of escaping and surviving have starts now after everything she have escape from the other nights, she opens the laptop in her bag. The data and contents inside of it were still save from a files, she clicks one of them and sees the experiments that she and the other scientist of the Umbrella Corp were on this footage. She haven't really seen any of this until now.

The W-Capsule was working well on the normal human blood cells. She notices that many side affects happens after she injected in its body. One of them is psychosis and it's worst that that. She immediately deleted everything after taking a look of it. Nothing will gonna happen if she just stays here and hide.

She close her laptop and his everything under the bed of where she was staying on. The place she rented was actually kit bad despite the small space on it. She grab her wallet and keys put it on the pocket of her short, of course the gun she has. She would never forget it, ur was for her protection after all, she tuck it at the back of her shirt, as she went to outside and making sure she locks the door. This city she moves in was a bit peaceful than where she was being wanted on.

A sigh came out of her mouth as she walks further down to the city taking her time to memorize each corners at where she moves in. She nodded at each streets and corner of the alleys she passed by in. Her mind was shifting into many kinds of ways to escape, if she was found here at elastic she have a back up strategy to escape. Right. She can't stay here for much longer probably.

Her glance was shifted into this store that caught her attention, a branded clothes and shoes, it's been a while since she went on a shopping why not go for now? It's a great opportunity anyways to but some new clothes for her stays in this city. She walk inside of the store and caught the attention of the sales lady in front so does the people shopping inside.

Their eyes immediately flew away after she enters, she walks at the first clothes that picks up on her eyes as she take her time in grabbing some few stylish outfit. Her hands was getting heavier at the weights of the clothes as she finally went it he counter and pays for everything. The sales lady probably was in shock and surprised to witness a customer almost buying everything in the store. They immediately rang everything she got as she waited for it.

"That'll be $56,404.5 dollars" the sales lady stated the amount she have on the bill, she wasn't fazed by it as she just sigh and took out her wallet and gave her the credit card in her hands. The sales lady swipe the card on as she successfully pays for it. It's just happened to be a good thing that she's still have a large amount of money in her pocket.

"I'll be passing by here again, so keep my bags for now. I'll pick them up later" She casually told the sales lady as they all gradually nodded at her. The attention of the other shoppers was all over on her as she leaves the store to head her way to the grocery to buy some packs at least. She didn't wanna starve obviously, so she went there to buy everything she could.

As soon as she reaches and enters the grocery store she went of grab a big cart and drags it around the the store as she firstly went to the meat section to grab herself some steaks, beefs, such as everything around the fridge. Her cart was almost half filled by the meats and she went it he snack section to grab some goods stuff in there. She was about to reach for a bags of cookies as another hand held here when reaching the same bag of it.