end

It's been three years since.....my life has changed ......now no more sadness in my life ........

Mia: payal baby ....come down .....papa is waiting for you baby .....

( A little girl came behind Mia )

Payal: mum.......mum........where is papa ....

Author pov.....
Payal and Mia started walking towards the outside and Mia started the car .....
.........
Graveyard......
Two girls came outside the car....
With flowers in their hands.....
Mia and payal came before the buried ground.....

Mia: happy birthday daddy .....I miss you now everything is fine ....rest assured now mummy

Payal: mom .....daddy is waiting for me .....can I go

Mia: go baby ....

(Payal started walking near other buried ground........she placed flowers on buried ground)

Payal: i love you daddy .....I miss you....don't worry about me .....and mummy.....I will take the lead now .....
Love you papa .....
( Mia was smiling for her innocence)

She came towards payal and hugged and carried her towards her car ............

Payal: mummy how much you love me ....

Mia: more than me ....baby .....

Mia pov ....

Thank you Robert for this gift
...........even this marriage is just for money .........you gave me the best .....

It's sad you left us ......I know you love me and payal .... everything is karam ......

Two years ago .....
When riksha Malhotra and Jack got married at their wedding I got news on Robert dead ......
Diya who was the villain in my life  .....at the funeral ceremony she told me everything about Robert ......

Before my pregnancy.......
Robert was so happy that he finally wanted to stop everything...... Sleeping with others ......
everything was written before we came to this world .....
Mr.patel.....started blackmailing Robert with photos and videos .....so he gave a lot of money to step his mouth.........
Mr.patel was one of my father's managers .......ones ....but one day my father found out about him .....
He illegally stole his project and sold it to other companies.......
This is the reason my father removed him ......from the company......
Diya's father was a hard worker in our company so.....this is the reason my dad
Gave him.......new manager's place .....

Everything is good .......
My daddy and mr.sharma was becoming more close friends .......
That when Malhotra came to the town .....with a lot of trust and respect mr.malhotra ..... requested my father to arrange the marriage of riksha and Jack ......

Mr.malhotra was such a famous and busy person this is reason Keller family never know about ours relation with them ......

Slowly due to the work ......... Malhotra family went to usa to develop their business.......

Jack and riksha was so small that time ........

After some many years

My father heard this news of mr.sharma
Death .......
After that ...... everything is changed.....

Diya told me about that day.......
She found about her so called truth he was one who killed her daddy .....

After this
She gave her witness to court
.......
Mr.patel was arrested......now.....Diya was marring some other ......who loves her and she loves him.......

Ashwin and payal was so close .....

For mafia queen role i quit to and Ashwin was handling everything of mafia ........

Ashwin was riksha's cousin .....that how Ashwin father.......met my father ......

Every rich person wants more money ......that how my daddy and Ashwin father worked together to gain money.........

Ashwin father loves me like his own daughter.....what to make me his daughter in law .....but every thing turned when I fell in love with Robert .......

Ashwin father even after this he always supported me ....and loved and respected my decision......

Jack and riksha was living in usa .....my brother is now working hard to impress his own wife.......

Riksha is now working.....with Jack in company......

It's true even after marriage even girl have right to achieve her dream ......
We are lucky to have her .....in my family

She always been best choice to this family......
After dad left she took everything......
She supported my brother like a wife and she took care of my mother ....like a baby ............

Everyone was living happy ......

I miss you both

Daddy and Robert ......

( she was in her thoughts when someone came behind and backhug her )

???: ....Mia

Mia: Ashwin.....why are u here ......

He: to love you.....

Mia: ( you know me )

Payal: papu .....

He and payal was been friends and love each other.............

Now payal wanted him to become our family where for me ......my everything is now resting in peace.....

Author pov.....
Everything happens for a reason......

True love will always bring alot of hurt and sadness together.......
Mia and Ashwin was been living like a friend but for society and payal .....they got married......

Now everyone is happy......
Some times sacrifice is best option for happy ending......

Destiny and fate was been best enemies for everyone who loves eachother ......

Hope you like this ....drama .........

Just don't trust someone blindly......
.....don't fall for sweet words .....

I love you everyone ......
Thanks you