next me?

Diya was taken by the police officers and tension was build inside vihara who was standing near her brother and whereas Robert was confused about Everything that is happening before him .....

Author pov ......
Vihara and Robert was standing alone whereas guards are standing behind Emilia .....
Ashwin and Jack was sitting on couch watching the drama .... happly
When Emilia took her phone called someone......when she heard something she took her phone from ear and turn on the speaker option in her phone

???: Madam .... judge appointment new Cid officer for this case and if they find more evidence then.

.. death .....

Emilia: so sad ....my diya ......opps sorry your Diya is going to be dead .....

( Last word increased Robert's fear even more )

Robert : dead ????

( He asked her with lot of fear )

Emilia: yes ........who's next ...

( she told him very confidently )

Emilia: vihara or my dear husband.....

( she asked .....it's scared vihara )

Vihara: you ..... please bhabhi .....you love me so much na .......you can't hurt us .....

( she asked sadly but Emilia said something which make them guilty)

Emilia: really ......??? Sister in law???

( she started walking )

Emilia: how it feels when the one who your husband sleep with other women ......
How it feels when your husband break your trust ............
The seven vows we had are just nothing to him..........

( suddenly she came towards vihara )

Emilia: tell me vihara ......how it feels ......

Vihara: bhabi ....I am sorry for that .....now Bhai really loves you .....he wants you ......

Emilia: now ....?????
( 😄😄😄😄)
( she was smiling like a idiot......the pain she was holding untill now .....came out like this )

Vihara: bhabi .....

Emilia: love just nothing to him ......
...he was only ......sex.....??? Right Robert

( she said this straight forwardly ....Robert how was holding himself said something)

Robert: yess.....yess....yes...it's true ....i used you ....for money .....only money .....
What's wrong in this ..... everyone have a desires ......i want sex ...which you never gave me .......we had sex only somedays .....what's wrong in having affair with her .....she will give me child ....which you can't.......
So I choose her body ....your money for me .....

( this statement made everyone shocked where has Emilia was now completed destroyed .....her soul is drying now completely but remember someone she hold her and aggressively went near him and slapped him tightly untill he fallen on ground .....)

Robert: your bitch ....( While sitting on ground he said this with lot of angry )

( when Emilia threw some paper on his face ....which was details of her .....(FIRST PREGNANCY)

Robert was shocked when he saw them carefully

Emilia: yes ....I am completely fine and I never had any problem during my pregnancy......

( she said this )

Robert: but ....you had a miscarriage.....doctor confirmed it too ....you can't give birth ..you are sterile.....

Emilia : money makes anything possible.......

Robert: why did you do that .....

Emilia: tell me why did ....i choose this .....why I lie about my baby miscarriage......

Robert : why did you do that ......tell me
( he came towards her and hold her hand ask her more curiosly )
Why Mia tell me ..... please

Emilia: please???? ....

Robert : tell me Mia

Emilia: it's been long time since I heard this word .....Mia Willams .....I miss her Mia

Emilia pov ....

When he asked me ......i started telling him ....the pain he gave me .....

Me: why ....this because I want to punish you......

I know everything about you. .....when and how you started cheating me ....

Emilia : how and when ???

What did you think about this guys

How did she find his husband true nature .....???

When did she actually find about everything...

Robert : is that you .....???

Hey guys .....
I hope you like this chapter .....
Avoid mistakes ...and just imagine the story .....

Take care guys ....