Chapter 7

In Korea Sarah and Jungkook was waiting for their arrival they are here to pick up them. Jungkook is going meet her after six years. He was excited and afraid at the same time. What if he can't recognise her what if she forgot him this thaughts were playing in his mind.

Suddenly the begin to more crowded indicating the flight Just arrived and the passenger are being busy to be out of here to meet their loved ones. They say Jimin was coming first holding a cart of bags with other fours.

Jungkook POV

I saw Jimin hyung coming first holding a cart. behind him was his father an unknown man and woman maybe their uncle and aunty and..............a girl in her teenage. She was wearing a black colour outfit with a white jacket, a bag hanging on her shoulder . The short she was wearing only reached her thighs , a hat on her head . Her hair is not that much but long black not brown like how it used to be before.

Slowly she was coming closer

Slowly she was coming closer. I don't know but suddenly my heart started beating first, she is coming coming close step by step. She stopped infront of her mother but her eyes told me she is my little princess my Y/N. Her light brown doe eyes, long lashes .

She was talking to her mother but suddenly looked at me and my breath hitched. The eyes i looked into the light brown eyes six years ago is still same but not her. Her facial features, body language changed. Now she is a grown up girl just like she wanted to be. Now I am being jealous not to be able to see her growing  up . She became so much beautiful. I had a tiny crush on her still childhood , which i always denied. But now I can't resist it . Maybe I already fall for her in the first sight. I came out of my thoughts listening her sweet voice.

"Kookie oppa isn't it you. Look i recognise you first." She said at same time hugging me and the time stopped around me. I wasn't hugging her back so she broke the looked up at me . She is so tiny infront of me she just reached above my shoulder. She looked at me will her doe eyes and asked.

"Oppa what are you thinking? Don't tell me you didn't recognise me ?" I looked at her with a smile and said

"No I recognised you but you totally changed so it took time. How couldn't i recognise my little princess now she is a grown up girl , she is more beautiful now." She smiled looking at me .

"And you became a very very handsome man." She said making me blush.

"Let's go to the car , I am so tired from the journey." Jimin hyung said yawning a little.

"Let's go oppa. I will go with you." She said and held my hand dragging me to the car. Me Y/N , Jimin hyung and aunty was in the same car where others was in another car.

We reached the Park mansion where my mother and Y/N's grandma was waiting for us .

Authors POV

They reached Park mansion jungkook's mother Hyewon came and opened the door at first she wasn't able to recognise Y/N. She changed so much. She taught. She looked at Sarah and she nodded signalling her 'YES SHE IS THAT LITTLE       Y/N' look.

Hyewon came and hugged Y/N. She also hugged her back.

"Oh my goddess dear now you are not a little girl any more you grown up. You become so beautiful darling." She said dramatically patting Y/N's head .

"Eomoni i grown up but you didn't changed . You still the same an young lady." Y/N said smiling.

"By? the way how are you? How was the journey ? Was it tired full ?" She asked her.

"Aunty it was so much tried full. Look tiredness is visible on my face." Jimin said dramatically falling on Jungkook.

"Yeah we all how much it was . Let's go have it's already too late." Sarah said pulling her son's ear.

"Mom stop it I am not a kid anymore." Jimin yelled whining.

At dining table

"Hyewon unnie meet my brother Evens Henry and Evens Amelia my sister-in-law. I guess you meet before." Sarah introduced

"Yeah just for onec on your wedding day." Hyewon Said making everyone chuckle.

"Hello I am Jeon hyewon Sarah and Seojun's friend Jeon Jaemin wife. Actually we are family friends and he is my son Jeon Jungkook." Hyewon  introduced herself and her son.

"Hello uncle hello aunty, I am jungkook, nice to meet you. He said with a little noode." They both greeted him back.

"Hello I am Henry I know your husband Jaemin hyung he helped me to move here. Btw where is he ?" Henry told.

"He is on a business trip outside the country. Thats why he isn't here." Hyewon said.

"Oh it's ok." Henry said to her .

"Sarah we gonna shift our new house next week. Mom do you want to go with us or live here?" He said his sister and asked his mom .

"I think I will go with you."  Y/N's grandma said to Henry.

"What's the need to shift to another house this mansion is enough for us." Seojun said to Henry.

"No we can't leave here for long hyung. And over all it's not that much far only 10 minutes cra ride." Henry said to Seojun.

After having dinner with lots of gossip thay all left for dinner. Jungkook and his mother was staying in Park mansion.

To be continued.........

-----------------------☆☆♡☆☆-----------------------

Now they all are grown up.
The love drama is ready to be start.

Please vote and follow cutie readers.

Thank you for reading.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜