𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

・┆𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ┆・

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

➤ 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 rubbed her eyes; as the plane shook her back to consciousness after dozing off a few hours into the flight.

She sat upright slowly as her head spinned and her mind spiraled for an explanation on what her dream was.

Kara has been experiencing these weird dreams for a while, though it seems so familiar like a memory but she doesn't remember any of it by the time she wakes up.

Peering around at the people around on the flight; they didn't seem to notice her distressed state. Most people are asleep, others watching a movie, talking or gazing out the window.

Kara took multiple deep breaths to calm her fast pacing heart rate down, doing so she began to feel a lot better.

Forcing herself to forget the questionable dream as much as she could, she could not get rid of that boy who seemed so familiar.

The way he looked at her, the way she thought of him. It was all so real. But she doesn't remember anything outside of that dream. Of the many dreams.

A sound of heels clicking on the plane floor accompanied with squeaking sounds grabbed her attention, as a cart filled with snacks and water was wheeled right next to her.

A flight attendant with brunette hair that was in a tight bun above her head, red lipstick and a nice smile stopped right beside the person sharing a seat with her.

Though the guy appeared to be asleep with his headphones plugged in his ears. The lady grimaced slightly at the droll that hung from his slightly opened mouth.

Her gaze shifted once she looked up at Kara, a polite smile rested on her face feeling relieved that she was awake.

"Hi! I'm Kathy. Would you like a snack or a beverage?" Her voice softened as she took in the state Kara was in, clearly noticing the dark circles around her eyes.

Kara cleared her throat, "uhm, just water will be fine." Kara spoke her voice dry and hoarse. The flight attendant nodded her head grabbing a water bottle and reaching over to hand it to Kara.

Taking the bottle with a 'thanks' Kara opened the cap and chugged the water down without stopping, catching Kathy by surprise due to the fact that kara single handedly didn't stop for a breath of air.

After finishing the water, Kara could feel her throat was feeling better, the dryness disappearing instantly. Glancing back at the woman that was watching her with a surprise look she cleared her throat.

Kathy regained her posture, but a sad smile replaced her once gleeful one. "Are you alright, you look a bit pale." She asked.

Kara seemed taken back from this, not expecting anyone to notice her 'deer in headlights' expression. Though she was grateful someone asked, Kara gave her a small smile of reassurance.