Chapter 12

Izuku knocked out yet another villain. While these thugs were weak, there was a lot more than either Izuku or Shota had thought. The end of Izuku's shock staff was plunged into the stomach of another thug while Shota sent another flying into a group. The two were like a well oiled machine. Too bad the villains had one, very large wrench. One that was about to.be thrown into this machine as a villain covered in hands spoke up.

Hands: "I'm growing tired of this. Nomu, stop Eraserhead and his student."

In the blink of an eye, the massive creature now known as Nomu disappeared. The next thing Izuku knew, his face hurt, his helmet had been shattered, and he was flying back towards the stairs.

Izuku: 'What?'

He hit the ground, bounced, hit the ground again, and rolled for several feet. Before he actually hit the stairs he was able to dig his fingers into the ground, slowing and eventually stopping himself.

Nana: 'Izuku, are you okay?'

Izuku: "Just... mmf. fine. What hit us?"

Nana: 'That Nomu thing. It's as fast as Toshi.'

Izuku: "That's why I couldn't see it. We need to get back, Uncle Sho won't last long."

Nana: 'Right.'

A new helmet formed itself around Izuku's head and thrusters formed on his feet. They charged for a few seconds before igniting and sending Izuku rocketing back into the fight. Shota directed his quirk to Nomu, hoping to at least slow it down, but it did nothing. The beast punched Shota as the man brought up an arm to guard against the blow. The punch shattered Shota's arm and sent him back.

Izuku: *Yelling* "Get away from him!"

He brought back his arm and and swung as he approached the Nomu. He managed to hit Nomu is the arm. This high-speed punch did little beside distracting the large beast. Nomu reached over with it's other arm to grab Izuku's, but the boy pulled back before it could grab him. Izuku made some distance between he and it, raised both his arms, and ha them both shift to become one large sonic cannon.

Izuku: *Yelling* "Let's see you deal with sound! Compressed Sonic Distortion!"

A low hum was heard from his cannon as sound waves began to bounce around within. The hum got louder and louder until it could be heard near the entrance. It was then Izuku fired the cannon, the sound having compressed itself so much the ripples were visible in the air and created a blueish hue. As the beam-like attack hit the Nomu, it was pushed back several meters. It only managed to bring up a single arm to block before the attack hit. Once the attack was over, that arm was gone. The hand was laying on the floor and pieces of the forearm were splattered around the area.

Izuku: "I... I hurt it!"

Laughter was then heard.

Hands: "Oh, you think you've done anything!? Nomu."

The arm that Izuku had destroyed, suddenly regenerated in seconds.

Izuku: "W-what?"

Suddenly, the mist villain reappeared.

Hands: "Kurogiri? I trust everything has gone well."

Kurogiri: "Apologies Tomura Shigaraki, but one of the students has managed to escape. Hero reinforcements are inevitable."

Shigaraki began to aggressively scratch his neck.

Shigaraki: "Damn you Kurogiri. If you weren't our warp gate I'd destroy you right now."

Then suddenly, he stopped scratching.

Shigaraki: "Oh well, no use in complaining now. Might as well do as much damage to that bastard's pride before we go. Nomu, kill the brat."

Shota: *Yelling* "No!"

Once again, Izuku was hit before he could see what happened, this time though, Nomu didn't let go. He felt his chest armor shatter, then his head was grabbed and slammed into the ground, cracking the back of his helmet. As the large hand was removed from his face, Nomu grabbed his leg and threw him into a tree nearby, shattering his back armor and fully breaking the back of his helmet, also causing the front to fall off. He slumped down to the base of the tree as the Nomu approached him.

Nana: 'Izuku! Get up! You don't have enough left to fix the suit!'

He slowly stood up, but it was clear he had multiple broken bones. He wasn't getting out of this. The Nomu stopped as it stood in front of Izuku, towering over him. It began to reach out it's hand when suddenly a beam of yellow light appeared and burned off most of the skin on that hand.

Toru: *Yelling* "Midoriya!"

Izuku looked to his friend with wide eyes.

Izuku: *Yelling* "Get out of here! Go!"

She didn't listen as she reinforced her legs using light and zipped over to him. She grabbed him and quickly moved out of the way of the Nomu.

Toru: "Are you okay!?"

Izuku: "No. Neither will anyone else as long as that thing is in play."

Toru went silent for a moment, thankfully the Nomu was taking longer to regenerate due to the cauterized flesh Toru's attack left it with.

Toru: "I have an idea. Can you create something to maginify light?"

Izuku: "Maybe. I don't have much nano tech left right now."

Toru: "Try. We have to do that."

Izuku smirked.

Izuku: "Good thing I'm pretty sure this thing isn't human."

The remaining armor on his body began the climb up to his shoulder and form a cylindrical object. It was a tube full of magnifying lenses, which Izuku had to sacrifice plenty of tech to make, leaving him with no protection.

Izuku: "Here goes. Ready?"

Toru began to gather as much light as she could into her hands.

Toru: "When you are."

Izuku: "Three."

He aimed the magnifying tube at the Nomu.

Toru: "Two."

She finished charging the light.

Both: "One."

The Nomu finished healing.

Both: "Now!" *Yelling* "Magnifyed Solar Flare!"

A beam of light, much, much hotter than what Toru had shot earlier, erupted from the cylinder. A solid yellow beam of light, rivaling even Endeavor's hottest move, tunneled through the Nomu's chest, incinerating it's heart, killing it.