Chapter 11

Izuku and the class whipped their heads around to see a large purple portal and an army of thugs pouring from it.

Nana: 'That's what I was picking up.'

Izuku: "Is that part of the training Uncle?"

Shota: "No. Everyone get back!"

He jumped infront of the class but Izuku ran up next to him.

Shota: "Izuku, get back!"

Izuku: "No. We both know All Might isn't coming and as much as I know you can take crowds, even this is a bit much for you."

Shota groaned.

Shota: "Fine. But only because you're bullet proof."

The entire suit quickly covered Izuku and both he and Shota ran down the stairs. A group of villains ran up to the bottom and pointed what Izuku figured were the parts of their bodies their quirks used, at them. Then, nothing happened.

Villain 1: "What the? Why aren't they shooting out!?"

Villain 2: "Shit! It's tha pro, Eraserhead! He can shut off your qu-"

A blue, metallic fist met the second villain's face, making him stumble backwards and fall over. The shock sticks then materialized and Izuku poked the villain with it, shocking him and knocking him out.

Villain 3: "But my guess is that you can't erase heteromorph mutants like me! Leaving you powerless up close!"

A large villain with rock-like arms charged at Shota.

Shota: "You're right."

He wrapped the man in his capture tool and threw the villain behind him.

Shota: "Which is why I've taken measures against that."

A villain appeared behind him, just to get launched away by a sonic cannon blast.

Izuku: "Don't forget about me!"

He blasted another villain away before summoning the sticks again and returning to close range fighting. After a few more seconds of fighting, Shota blinked, and the purple mist villain he had his eyes on dissappeared.

---

Toru watched as Izuku and Shota fought the small army of villains.

Thirteen: "Hagakure! Come on!"

Toru: "Sorry!"

She quickly ran over to the rest of the class who were making their way to the exit. Jirou spoke up.

Jirou: "You sure Midoriya's gonna be okay? I mean, I know he's strong, but..."

Toru: "He'll be fine. I know it. Besides, he's got me to back him up."

Sero: "With out Thirteen or Mr. Aizawa seeing you? Good luck."

Toru: "Did you forget what me and Midoriya did our first day?"

Sero: "To be honest, I was sleeping before we left for the quirk tests."

Toru sighed and lifted her hand, making light bend around it, turning it invisible.

Sero: "Whoa! Cool!"

The three then bumped into the rest of their classmates who had stopped. They looked up to see why, just to see a mass of purple mist with two, angular yellow eyes.

Mist: "Greetings students of UA. We are the League of Villains. Could you tell me where All Might is? He as supposed to be here."

No one answered.

Mist: "Oh well. I know what would get his attention. Have fun being tortured and killed."

He began to expand the mist which made Thirteen raise her hands to use her quirk, but Bakugo and Kirishima charged at the villain.

Thirteen: "No!"

They swung at him, but merely hit the mist.

Thirteen: *Yelling* "Move!"

They did as they were told and she unleashed her quirk on the villain, slowly destroying him.

Mist: "Thirteen, quirk: Blackhole. A truly amazing power that you use to save. Unfortunately, your designation of Rescue Specialist gives away your lack of battlefield awareness."

A portal opened up behind Thirteen and her own quirk begn to tear apart her costume. After a few seconds, she passed out.

Mist: "Now for you."

Tendrils of mist launched out of him and quickly created a dome of purple mist. Toru quickly grabbed Jirou's and Sero's wrists.

Jirou: "What?"

Toru: "Shh!"

It was then Jirou and Sero noticed that Toru was struggling with something. The dome then dissappeared.

Ashido: "No! He even got Hagakure!"

Sero: "But you're rig- Oh!"

Toru quietly led the two away and over to a hiding place. Once they were safe, she dropped whatever concentration she had and began to breath heavily.

Toru: "Sorry. It takes a lot to make other people invisible."

Jirou: "But it looks so easy when it's just you."

Toru: "That's because making myself invisible comes naturally to me, my body is made to interact with and use light, yours aren't."

Sero: "What's the plan?"

Toru: "Help where we can. The villain thinks we were teleported and our classmates are separated. If we appear where they aren't expecting, we can win."

Jirou: "Right. I'll head to the mountain zone first. If someoneis jamming the signal, they'll probably hide in a rocky area."

Sero: "I'll stay here and help when I can."

Toru: "Good. I'll help Midoriya and Mr. Aizawa."

Jirou: "Are you crazy!?"

Toru shook her head.

Toru: "Me and Midoriya have trained together for over a year at this point. I can fight with him."

Sero: "Sounds about right. Let's go!"

The other two nodded and they went their separate ways. The invasion of the USJ had just begun.