Morana's passion.

The world was really grey and dark and boring.I was just a six year old girl playing behind the bars of this disgusting orphanage.at that time I didn't even know what parents are or let alone what the meaning behind all this horrendous routine was? Waking up,eating,playing?,learning,playing,eating and sleeping!? honestly what was all this. I hated it I resented that place and I remember as if it was yesterday,it was the day I finally... found something interesting?

As the sound of children playing and running around filled my ears I heard something else I didn't know if the others also heard those loud footsteps or if they heard those bangings but they were ignoring it.
The next second I saw everyone running away,I was standing in the middle of the playground,were they running away from me?
No they were running away from him!?
There was an Amock Alarm.
A killer at an Orphanage.and he was murdering people infront of my eyes.
I didn't move but watched him closely.

The killer was murdering one child after one till he saw a little girl standing therein the mids of it all.she wasn't moving or running away like the others.it was very strange.the girl had jet-black long hair and red eyes that looked like ruby's.it was a little frightening seeing a child with red eyes just.. looking at you while you were murdering someone,for some reason the killer couldn't bring himself to shoot the girl and he almost seemed,frightened.and suddenly the girl started to laugh,it wasn't a normal laugh it sounded like a sinister giggle as if the girl enjoyed it.as if she was really amusing herself by seeing this horrendous scene.