12

A U T H O R

'Sir, it will take a few hours to reach. The helicopter will reach within an hour.'

Taemu nodded and looked at the pdf that Y/N sent him before she went offline.

He did his best and quickly found their exact location. If it was another normal person then her location wouldn't have been found this quickly.

Since Taemu himself was a hacker, it was easy for him to track her down. Moreover, their website consists of the live location of the online person. So it was easier.

Taemu instructed three teams. One was going there by car and the other two were going by helicopter. The team that was going there by car was to capture the drug dealers.

Taemu and the other team were going as fast as they could by helicopter to find Y/N and Yoongi. Another special force was assigned by Hyunjin and they also took the jeep to go there.

Two other police teams from different districts were instructed to guard the highway and the district pass gates.

It was a total chaos.

Taemu and Hyunjin were the only leaders of these six teams. Taemu felt how Y/N felt when she was leading the whole team for missions and his respect for her multiplied by infinity times.

'Let's cooperate and lead to the victory.' Hyunjin clenched his fists and talked on the communicator.

'Sure.' Taemu replied.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Fuck!' Y/N cursed as she looked at her broken leg.

'You shouldn't have helped me.' Yoongi was guilty.

'It's fine.' Y/N said.

'You aren't a sasaeng are you?' He suddenly asked making her halt for a second and then walk again through the jungle.

'And you realized it now Mr.Min?' Y/N mocked.

'But you are not an ordinary person.'

'You don't have to know. Your only priority is to go back to your home safely or to your people safely. Don't bother to hurt your brain by thinking about me.'

'I am not worried about you!'

'Tsk. Yeah yeah.'

Yoongi rolled his eyes. He wanted to look away but the only way to see Y/N's face was the broken street lamp which flickered and gave a little amount of ray.

Her muscles were tensed. There were several small cuts in her arms and neck. The bruise on her lips was still visible as she limped forward bravely.

'Based on her actions, I think she is someone who knows about drugs and other things. There are only two possibilities. One is that she is a good person and is helping the police anonymously. And second is that she is one of them and wants to find them for her boss or benefits.'

But then he recalled the boy//Taemu calling her boss and was confused.

She sure had the ability of a fighter yet she didn't seem to be the type to be the boss of a local gang or team. She can only curse too much like him.

This was the only thing which they both had.

'What are you thinking?! We have to run!'

Yoongi was brought back to reality when he heard Y/N's shout. He looked behind and saw men who were still far away from them.

He widened his eyes and grabbed Y/N's hand and started to run.

Y/N gasped both shockingly and painfully as she tried to run while enduring the pain.

Yoongi suddenly remembered her injuries and quickly stopped. He bent down and carried her by his shoulder.

'Ya!!!! Are you crazy? Put me down!!'

'I still have energy. So don't wiggle. It will tire out me.'

Y/N tried to break free another time only to be spanked by him.

Y/N gasped too loudly.

'WHAT THE FUCK! DID YOU JUST SPANK ME! FUCK YOU!'

Yoongi found her cute as she cursed more and finally stopped after she was tired.

Yoongi ran more and when they finally lost sight of those men, he put her down and held his shoulder.

'Fuck! Didn't you have a shoulder pain? Min Fucking Yoongi! Why did you carry me!!' Y/N was worried sick.

Sure enough, she studied her work//Yoongi back then so she still remembers it.

'It's nothing. I am fine. You should worry about yourself.' Yoongi said softly and whipped away the sweaty hairs away from her face.

'They will surely come here!'

Y/N and Yoongi groaned and looked for a hiding place.

They entered a private area which was a club. Y/N knew this club. This is a club where all the drug dealers come by. They won't be able to get any help from here.

Instead, they will be caught by them and will be used as they please.

'We have to enter this club and hide our identity. We can find clothes in the staff room.' Y/N said and walked to the opposite side of the main door.

Yoongi was finally sure that Y/N was a local thug otherwise who would know these things?

What he didn't know was that all the drug dealers' clubs had the same outline for them to escape perfectly.

Soon they found the staff's room and found the clothes of the staff. Yoongi at first was confused but Y/N explained to him that if they changed their clothes then the chances of them getting caught would be low.

Yoongi found a navy blue T-shirt and changed into that. Y/N found a red lace jacket which seemed to be a belonging to a striper. She threw away her clothes and put on the jacket.

Yoongi widened his eyes because he thought that she would just wear that lace jacket with only a bra inside. But soon he caught that it was a sports bra and the length was till her stomach. So it looked pleasant.

Y/N washed her bloody arms and tied a cloth on her injured leg. Both of them washed their faces to look better when they went inside, not like some beggars or suspicious people.

'Alright. Let's go to the second floor and lock ourselves in a room until we are sure that we are safe. We have to find the east side's room so that we can look at the main entrance.'

Yoongi nodded.

Intertwining their hands, they walked like a couple and entered the big hall. Many stripers were entertaining the riches. Both male and female.

Yoongi felt disgusting at the sight but Y/N has seen these before. Still, she felt gross too. Flashing their private parts openly.

Both of them took the stairs and walked to the second floor. On their way, they saw many people kissing...no practically eating each other's lips.

They ignored it. Y/N looked at the east side and tried to find a green sticker rook which indicates that the room is vacant for use.

'Find them! Search through every room!'

Yoongi widened his eyes as he looked behind only to see those men splitting up. They spoke with some waiters who happily agreed to find Yoongi and Y/N for some money.

As soon as they started to make their way toward the second floor, Y/N felt a tug on her lace jacket.

She flinched when Yoongi grabbed her and pushed her on the wall behind her.

She looked at him confusedly which turned into shock when she felt a pair of lips attached to hers....

TO BE CONTINUED.......