10

A U T H O R

'Before that, I need a promise from you that you will do exactly what I say. I guarantee that there will be no harm to you and I will bring you out safely.' Y/N looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi disagreed in his heart. How can he just let a little girl order him? On top of that she is a sasaeng who will bring nothing but harm to him.

Yet to escape, he nodded his head while crossing his fingers behind his back.

'Good.' Y/N said.

She walked in front of the door. It was locked. She sighed. Thinking for a few seconds, she started to yell,

'Is anyone there?! I want to pee!!!'

Yoongi flinched when she suddenly shouted. He cursed thinking why she was trying to bring people.

'What-'

-clink-

The door was opening.

'Stay back Mr. Min.' Y/N said in a professional voice.

Yoongi has already taken a few steps back and tried to find something to fight back.

But he didn't have to find anything. To his amusement, he watched the scene unfold in front of him.
.
.
As soon as the door opened, one guy came inside. He was too relaxed and was about to ask why Y/N was shouting when he noticed Yoongi standing a little away from him.

He was caught off guard.

At that time a sudden kick came from behind the door which he opened and he was knocked on the floor.

'Fuckers!' Y/N spat as she punched him till he was unconscious. She got a punch in return but it was nothing for her. She took the rope and tied him. She also took the cloth which gagged her mouth before and pushed it into his mouth.

'Let's go.' Y/N said.

'Damn. This girl is.....So......ugh!' Yoongi sighed after not finding a perfect word to describe Y/N.

Y/N opened the door, and let Yoongi walk outside as she closed the door again.

Finally, they were out of the room. They looked around to see a big hallway.

'It is a dungeon. It is one floored. You can notice it by looking at the ceiling.' Y/N said.

Yoongi also agreed with her.

'We have to find our belongings first. Contact someone then find an escape.'

'Shouldn't we escape first? What if they have more people?' Yoongi asked.

'Sure. I know they have more people and they are more dangerous than I thought they would be. But we don't know where we are. We have to let someone track our location. Since you are an important guy, even if we escape, I am sure they will send more than two search teams.' Y/N said.

'You know much about these. But why did you say that they are more dangerous than you thought?' Yoongi asked.

'See these?' Y/N pointed to some bags.

'What about this?'

'I think these are drugs. They do drugs so they have to guard them. We have to be careful.' Y/N quietly walked towards another boy, smacked his head while holding his mouth, and snapped his neck.

Yoongi was astonished. Y/N took the knife from that boy's waistband and gave it to Yoongi.

'Use this properly.'

Yoongi opened his mouth to ask why didn't she take it for herself since she had nothing to do. But closed because he knew he had no fighting skills or defense skills.