𝟬𝟬𝟯

<<<#3>>>

<<<#3>>>

Today was a movie night day. Yesterday after dinner the dance crew went back to their hotels, a few of them going to visit their friends or boyfriends who stay in new York while Alexis stayed out a little while longer with her close friend felix.

Her and felix walked around the city, talking about life, the choreography, just random stuff.

But right now, everyone is sitting on the dancers hotel room while Alexis and another one of the dancers named destiny are finishing up the snacks they made. "When are y'all gonna be donee." Seungmin groans, grabbing his face. "Boy calm down, we done now. Y'all can eat." Alexis says, drying her hands off.

Some members and dancers go to the bathroom to wash their hands while some stay. Two in particular though, being Chris and azaya.

"Fuck is they laughing and giggling about?" Destiny leans toward Alexis, whispering in her ear. "Chile, I don't know and I quite frankly do not care. They can starve if they want to." Alexis replies, gaining a chuckle from destiny.

Alexis grabs her phone from the kitchen wall outlet, heading to the couch. As she sits down, the group of people come back from the bathroom, heading to the kitchen. As Alexis scrolls on her Instagram feed, AirPods in her ears, she feels a tap on her head.

She looks up to see felix, hair in a half up half down ponytail. "Is the food good?" He asks, the Australian accent so very clear. Alexis brings her finger up to his face, signaling him to come closer. "I don't know..taste it and find out." Alexis whispers causing him to chuckle.

"Will do." He responds walking away gaining a 'hm' from Alexis in response to his statement.

"Oh my god Chan stopp." Azaya giggles as he tickles her.

"The fawk.." Alexis groans in disgust. "We can take a picture of this and send it to the company and jyp right?" Seungmin says in Lexi's ear causing her to jump. "Ouu, nigg- you just scared the shit out of me." Alexis stops herself mid-sentence.

Seungmin got comfortable on the couch so he could place his plate on his lap as he sat next to Alexis. She then realized what he said, causing her to cackle.

"Wait ima go get something to drink, can you hold this?" "Mhm." Alexis grabs the plate from him before another abandoned kid comes and sits next to her.

She looks up to see felix again. Analyzing his outfit this time. A teddy bear onesie which was halfway unzipped, hanging around his waist, a black tank top which showed his biceps, and some brown slippers. "You know I can see you staring at me right?" He asks in that deep voice followed with a snicker as he sat on the couch.