Forward

Dear readers,

Hello! This is my first story on this account. I'm very passionate about it so I hope you guys will enjoy. I plan for this story to be the beginning of a series but we will see where the future takes us. I used to be a fanfiction writer, but have since grown out of that. I hope that my writing reflects my growth and maturity.

I am a college student, studying 2 disciplines so I am very busy juggling that, work, and a social life. So please be patient with updates. I hope to have at least 2 chapters out a month and I have been doing that for a while now.

This story portrays gay relationships however that is not the main plot of this story. This story talks of mental health, abuse, acceptance, growth, and systematic problems that you may find yourself connecting with.

Disclaimer and Trigger Warning:
⚠️ This story mentions and describes violent acts such as physical and sexual abuse, which may be disturbing to some readers. This story contains mature scenes which may be disturbing to some readers. This story is intended for ages 18+. Reader discretion is advised⚠️

I will put trigger warnings for chapters that talk of triggering things and symbols for chapters that have mature scenes. Some of these chapters, however, will be important to the story but skip if you must.

©VONSEOKI - this is an original work. All events or circumstances in this book are made by the author. Anything similar to another story or real life-event is purely coincidental.

Pictures in this book do not belong to the author unless stated otherwise.