Chapter 6

In a lab back at the UN building

Uk was put into a glass coffin that looks like this

A few hour ago

They had gotten home and set Uk on a couch they didn't know if he was still hypnotized, but they got their answer when Uk woke up and started attacking them so he had to be knocked out again until they could figure out how to stop the hypnotics effect therefore putting him in a tranquilized state.

A few months later

They decided to go back to the building to get answers when they noticed that the bodies were no longer there. But what remained of them (bones), it would be risky to go in unarmed so they came prepared with their own preferred weapons.

They slowly moved into the building it was silent but soon that silence was filled with sound of crying and chowing. As they got closer the outlines of a being came into picture and soon they were standing in front of a crying, bloody little girl. "What the he-" Japan could not finish the sentence before he was attacked by the girl, Japan was barely able to dodge getting a long deep cut in his side.

They All aimed their weapons at the girl, the girl still crying mumbled random words in a scared voice saying stuff that sounded like "where is he", "why did he disappeared" and "did he leave me"What really made the group on guard if they weren't already was when she said something about Uk.

New Zealand, Russia, Australia, Canada, and America stared to attack the girl (just trying to capture her but I think Russia has a different Idea) while France and Germany helped Japan. After getting knocked back a couple times Canada shot a tranquilizer dart when she was distracted.

Soon the girl was put into a slumber, Russia was about to shoot her dead but Germany stopped him saying "wait don't!she most have something to do with Uk and taking her back to base alive might help us figure out what". 

Canada had to carry the girl to a van that was parked outside. Upon their arrival home they brought the girl into the lab only then did they realized that she had a name tag, her name was Harpy.

They also put Harpy into a tranquilized state in another room but it wasn't strong enough to hold her down when she sensed Uks presence. Harpy looks like this.

She didn't seem to be under any influence

She didn't seem to be under any influence. It was clear that she had been there longer than Uk. She also seemed to know Uk so they most have met while they were still in the building and had gotten pretty close with the time they spent together.

............................ So that's it for this chapter like I said I kept my promise. I'm thinking of maybe introducing more about Harpy in the next chapter.

Oh well hope you have a great day/afternoon/night. Bye