michaellimjoco

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. If this story doesn't reel you in by the first chapter...you're crazy. By the end off the first chapter, I didn't want to put it down.

* Death Angel

Yes, you guessed it. Another Grim Reaper story.

Personally, I find this to be a rare book. It's raw, heart-felt, and brings you to question yourself. Not only that it's filled with action, and somewhat detailed gore.

"They don't call me Grim for no reason, Cherie." - has to be one of my favorite quotes from this book. There's a few other catch phrases, and memorable quotes that I just love. And I could go on for awhile about why I like this book, but why don't you check it out yourself?
Without further ado, as the Angel of Death would say, shall we dance?

********

More than 2.35 k readers. You are all fabulous.

If you like any of the suggested authors, please press the like button or comment so others can enjoy these books too.

On another note.

I feel like I've put enough effort into, "The List". Give or take, I'll be putting in five more authors then this will be complete. I don't know if I'll be making another book like this. As always, I welcome all suggestions of books and/ or authors. I prefer to be messaged the titles (it makes organization so much easier). But if not, thanks anyways.

XOXO

evolve24

The ListOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara