Roan

Izzie had been apparated to St Mungo's by her manager. Leaving Sirius, Harry and a whole lot confused and worried fans alone in the room. Sirius grabbed Harry's arm, and before he could say anything he apparated them to the hospital.

"Uncle Siri-" Harry started when they landed in the waiting room.

"Hold on, Harry." He thought about the moment he saw her again on the stage before he said. His whole body was still trembling. "Expecto Patronum!" Sirius's dog Patronus appeared in front of them. "Remus, come to St. Mungo's now!"

It took Remus only a couple of seconds to apparate right next to them, still in his pyjamas. The full moon was yesterday, and he still looked a little pale. "Sirius! Is Harry okay? What happened?"

"I'm fine." - "Harry's fine." They said at the same time.

Remus shoulders slumped in relieve but then turned to Sirius, his back still stiff. Harry saw tears well into Sirius eyes before he choked out. "Izzie is alive."

"Wh-what?" Harry saw Remus knees buckle and he fell down on one of the seats.

"YOU!" Cor, Cassie's or was it Izzie's, manager called. Harry had no idea what the hell was going on. "What did you do to Cassie? What spell or potion did you use?!" He screamed.

"I didn't do anything." Sirius snapped back. "Where is she?"

"You won't come near her." Cor stepped closer and towered over Sirius. "You stay away from my fiancé."

It felt like Sirius was slapped in the face as he stepped back. "No." He whispered in shock.

"Stay away from her." He said through gritted teeth before he turned and walked away.

"Sirius, explain now!" Remus's hands shook. Sirius and Harry sat down in front of him. Harry saw Sirius reach into his back pocket and took out his wallet.

"Harry, I don't know if your parents ever told you about Izzie?"

"Uhm." Harry frowned, trying to remember if they did. "I was named after her, Harry Isa Potter. Wasn't she mum's best friend?"

"She was, but even more so Remus's. They were friends since they were six years old. And Izzie, Izzie was my fiancé."

"Your fiancé? I've never seen you with a woman longer than a month."

"Izzie was different. She was – is – the love of my life. We started dating at the end of our sixth year. It wasn't without any hardships, but I'll explain everything another time. But James, Lily, Remus and I lived together in a big house in Cambridge, together with Izzie and my brother Regulus." A small and sad smile tugged on his lips when he said. "She asked me to marry her, the night of your parents' wedding. Two weeks later, she was abducted, another two weeks and my brother was gone. We never saw them again." He opened his wallet and held took out a worn picture. Harry took it in his hands, it was Cassie, or Izzie but younger, she stuck out her tongue at the one who took the picture before laughing. Then Sirius came into the picture and smiled at her. It was a smile he had never seen on him before, the look he gave her was the one his parents gave each other. A look of pure love.

"Cassie is Izzie." Harry breathed out in disbelief.

"Cassie Sable is Izzie?" Remus asked confused. "How is that possible?"

"I don't know, but it's her, Remus. She didn't remember who I was, that was until I kissed her."

"You kissed Cassie Sable, who's engaged to that bloke?" Remus waved in the direction the manager disappeared to.

"Yes and no." Sirius groaned, rubbing a hand over his face. "She is Izzie, once you see her, you'll know."

"That's going to be hard if we aren't allowed in there." Remus grunted; his hands were still shaking. "Why did you kiss her in front of her fiancé?"