A Treasure Hunt Adventure

Wolfgang: Hey guys. It's uh been a while since I was busy with something. With all due respect, I've been doing something to make you all feel better - reading a story, and I can guess none other the less is this part. *holds a map of the M.A.P.* Oh... it's literally a map of the M.A.P.... Oh well... I better start it off anyway since I've got time. In the meantime, enjoy the show! *howl*

~~~

On a pirate ship flying in the sky of Skylands, the Water Skylanders are setting sail for any treasure they'll find on the islands.

While doing so, they were playing a pirate card game.

Snap Shot: *places a card down* Am I crazy, or is Wolfgang doing a great job using his imagination recently?

Zap: Ha ha ha! I'm crazy too, but that doesn't mean you're wrong!

Echo: Yeah. After defeating Captain Dreadbeard in Pirate Seas, they gave us treasure in return. Hello treasure and gold, goodbye college funds! *places a card down*

Flip Wreck: All this saving the day has worked up quite an appetite.

The rest of the Water Skylanders agree.

Snap Shot: Imagine all that food the treasure can bring us. Fish!

Thumpback: Hamburgers! *slams a card down on deck*

Flip Wreck: Clams for dinner, aye?

Echo: Candy cane flavored musical notes.

They stared at Echo in confusion.

Echo: What? Everyone can imagine.

~~~

Wolfgang's POV

I open the door to see the sun shining on my face while holding my boneharp, thinking of something but as always, nothing came to me. Which is hard since I've been doing great being Captain.

I walk down the stairs and glaze at the sky. Something was bothering me and it wasn't that monstrous werewolf of nightmares.

Snap Shot: Oi, what's wrong my good friend Wolfgang? Are you feelin' down because of the whole Pastmare thing, are ya?

I didn't even turn my attention to my friend Snap Shot since I have sharp hearing. Being a werewolf was so awesome that I hear things, smell things and sense things clearly.

Wolfgang: No, its not just it. I've seen people and creatures imagine with such great ideas and I simply get into it. Especially if I imagine giving all of the treasure to Sal because of some stupid outfit? Ridiculous.

Thumpback: You sent all our treasure to your brother?!

Wolfgang: All of it. All because of a stupid outfit he's going to wear. Crazy, am I right?

When I turn around to face the Water Skylanders, they got mad as they got close to me, except for Echo and Snap Shot. I realize that Thumpback was huge and know that could be big trouble.

Flip Wreck: That treasure was our meal ticket, literally! By the way, he looks just like that Moneybags Spyro mentioned!

Zap: If we don't find some food soon, and treasure, I'll go crazy and you wouldn't like how crazy I am!