In a land filled with sky

(Just for fun. I'm writing my own way instead of doing the "" things, unless if I wanted to. Hope you read the first story of it and I'll be making some if I have time.)

(Enough about that! Let's jump right in!)

~~~

Darkness...

That's all I can ever hear, at least right now.

Do I remember anything about my past life? ......No. There's nothing. No memory of what happened here. Just who I am and what I am.

I feel a pleasant breeze of the light wind blowing over my body.

Wait... Am I...here? Is this what I think it is?

I start to twitch a bit from what happened as my body begins to stir a bit, still couldn't remember anything else. Still, I slowly open my eyes and get a glimpse of where I am. I let my eyes focus as it gets cleared by now.

I see some clouds in the sky rolling on by with so many islands here and there.

Where... Where am I? I said in my thoughts again, looking around as I see the land of sky. I would get up and rub my head from this painful headache. Then I notice about my hand.

Eep! Huh? Wait, is that fur? More and more curious about what I am is getting closer, so to speak. I look down and spot a harp made of bones. It's a boneharp made of bones and is upgraded. I pick it up and examine it.

I was right. I can't remember anything about what happened back then.

If this boneharp is here, that could mean one thing... Am I...? I know this isn't a dream.

I look at myself, seeing how I got these cool pants, spikes on my back and having an upgraded boneharp. I was now a Skylander I have been transformed into.

 I was now a Skylander I have been transformed into

Wolfgang: *gasp* It can't be...! I'm... I'm Wolfgang, the greatest musician in all of Skylands?!

I look at myself, feeling so awe and happy at the same time as if a wish was finally granted for me.

I wanted to do something that made me feel this way. Perhaps playing a cool tune will make me feel much better. I strum the strings of my boneharp as it made music, hard rock music.

Wolfgang: What is this feeling? This music... This rhythm... I gotta... I gotta get into it!

And that's when I did. I play with my boneharp for fun, listening to my music notes of pain. It made me "get into the groove" type of thing as I continue to do it.

I continue on and on until I say my catchphrase.

Wolfgang: Let there be rock! Aroooo!

Then I strum my boneharp hard as the soundwave of pain surround the whole land of Skylands.

I hear the sounds of cheering and chanting, mostly from the audience (I can see them. Everybody can). Now that I have one, I can make some musical noise.

Wolfgang: Oh yeah! That feel so good right now! I can definitely get used to this!

Said that with such awe in me.

My ears perk up to the sound of humming as I turn the direction to where it was coming from.

There was a being wearing a cape, a super hero cape without shoes that she loves to be barefooted. She was like an animal and barely over 3 feet tall, and cute. She was in her fox form.

(Imagine she's a female and without shoes

(Imagine she's a female and without shoes.)

???: *humming a nice song*

She then stop and notice me. She smiled as she looks up at my big size.

???: Ah, Wolfgang. You have arrived, have you? I've been waiting for you to show up here in Skylands.

I scratch my head in confusion.

Wolfgang: You have?

???: Why yes. I have, and I will tell you about my name. I am known as the Portal Master but most people call me Lucky. I'm Master Eon's special assistant.

Lucky the fox would hand out a chicken nugget.

Portal Master: Would you like a delicious chicken nugget, made from Captain Cluck's King Sized Chicken?

Wolfgang: Is that a name that look similar to here? Ah, who cares. It's a tasty chicken nugget.

Nevertheless, I head over to the fox girl, Lucky, holding my boneharp with one hand as I walk so handsomely towards her. I sniff at the chicken nugget before grabbing it. The smell of it was too irresistible for me to eat it.

Wolfgang: Why do these taste so good?

I couldn't resist it and just ate the whole thing in one bite. It made the Portal Master surprise a little but she giggles.

Lucky: I knew you like chicken nuggets, Wolfgang. Which is why I have another one for-

I grab another chicken nugget from her and ate it again. The taste was too good too.

Lucky: Aww. Looks like I found my favorite Skylander for my list.

Wolfgang: She has... a list? Eh, doesn't matter. I just love being here.

With that not in my mind, Lucky grabs my hand and takes me to the big hub/building known as Skylander Academy.

Lucky: I have a very special place to show you around. Meet new friends, be part of the team of Skylanders and fight forces of evil. I hope you are ready, Wolfgang?

I was ready. In fact, I feel much better now instead of being on Earth.

This is the beginning of it all!

~~~

(Aroooo! I edit it to make it better since this is the beginning.)

(I hope you enjoy it. If you have any questions, feel free to put them in the Comments Section.)

(P. S - I updated it a bit more better and Lucky is here, too.)