Desperate things

Chapter 22

Desperate things

The tension was growing in theft as I appeared Han completely ignored me and I him. We like completely got out of any words for each other as forgotten of anything happened that evening as I was having so many questions in my head.

It lead to stupid thoughts.

I left early for the gym and he was up later to not meet with him, as I spent the most of my time with IN growing to each other, I helped the young boy to learn many things as he finally surrendered to my character and took any criticism calmly.

Chan was joining me for beer one evening as we understood each other better and more. It was easy to talk to him and soon Changbin was joining us as we talked about life before.

I was going well with Hyunjin who was from time to time appearing in my life for some alcohol and fun as I helped him to give some ideal for the next exhibition and he needed a muse to borrow.

Minho was with Han most of the time and I didn't talk a lot about the things with him as he was busy the same as me. I tried to come home late and silent to be a ghost and not irritate the other boy.

I think he felt that I came but deliberately ignored me.

Once I came drunk after the night of partying with Chan and Seungmin at the local pub with dance pole to find him being on the sofa and watching some film. Han didn't like alcohol a lot, he drank a little to relax as I knew his hangovers were super bad and he was jealous of how much I could put inside but the look on his face was colder then usual.

He just shot me with a frozen glare to see how much drunk I was and I was just tipsy for real but he was still not paying to me nothing at all.

This whole triangle got me bad and I couldn't climb out of it.

I needed to give him more space and air to move on and create sometime myself.

-Hey, I am moving to another flat tomorrow.

I informed getting an instant glare from him.

-Where do u move?

He asked still looking at the screen and sounding the least interest as he could.

-I am moving with Chan. He wanted a batter place close to office but can't pay the rent himself and I offered a share. So, tomorrow morning I will move.

He signed not telling anything at all. I think he was touched by the move but I needed to end this never ending cycle of the imaginable threesome we had ad give him a place to calmly live with Minho.

Of course I wanted to discover what was happening with us but it made no sense as he was with Minho again.

I calmly took the bottle of water from the kitchen and left to my room.

I took the quick shower and placed the towel on my waist and went out to take the dryer to find him sitting on my bed.

-U want something?

P.S. I have more for ya....If u have any more suggestions of couples to make, I can try....Is it time for Hyunlix?