Feeling Of Autumn

When I go out on the street in the autumn season,
The sweet cool breeze tickles my whole body.
Their tickling makes my body feel revived and energetic.

I love hearing the sound of rustling leaves when the wind knocks the golden crunchy leaves off the trees.

At any time of the day when I walk under the sky, I neither feel too hot nor too cold, that's why this season is my favourite.

In broad daylight,
I love to lie under a tree and gaze at the falling leaves in the shining light of day. Glancing at the falling leaves, I feel steady and relaxed.

Whenever I sit alone in the park, my beautiful memories connected to the autumn season would start flickering before my eyes. Memories that I never wished for to run out of my mind.

In the twilight,
Whenever I opened the window of my room, a cool breeze would gently brush me, which made me feel delighted.

In these fresh cool breezes of autumn, I love to wrap myself in a blanket, drink a mug of coffee and enjoy reading books.

This is the moment when the season changes from summer to winter, it is a difficult period for my body to adapt to the sudden changes. Because sometimes I feel very hot and sometimes I feel very chilly.

Still, I love every aspect of this season.

The feeling of autumn warms my heart but when it is about to go it feels like a friend is going away from me.

But I will look forward to this season coming again next year as a friend.

To,
All autumn season lovers ❤️

If you like this poem then please don't forget to leave a vote on this poem. And share your thoughts with me.

Have a wonderful day 💜