~0.0~

For the first time in a long time it was quiet throughout the Mikaelson house. Rebekah, Kol, Marcel ,and Hayley were in the dining room eating and chatting. Hope and Klaus were in the art room bonding over how much they like painting.

HOPES POV~
Me and my dad were trying to paint each other " Hope would you mind getting the red and orange paint from the table over there" I put down my paint brush and nodded to my dad as soon as I got up though my head started to feel dizzy and my vision started blurring. I tried to take a step forward but as soon as my foot hit the ground I felt myself falling and briefly heard someone yell "hope?". I opened my eyes trying to adjust to the lack of light. When I looked around I saw I was in a barn of some sort,there were sleeping bags,blankets,food,and drinks in the center of the barn. I didn't see anyone around so I decided to leave the barn. When I left and looked around I saw a house with a light coming out of a window indicating someone was in there. I went into the house when I went up the stairs I saw a door with light coming from beneath it indicating it was the same light from the window.

When I went to open the door my hand passed through it "what the hell" i said while i was trying to open the door i ended up trying and falling through the door.

When I looked up I saw a girl sitting down at her desk writing something "hey who are you!" I yelled when I stood up but from the looks of it she didn't even hear me. I saw a glint in the corner of my eye. It was coming from the girl's wrist. When I looked down I froze in shock at what I saw. It was the Mikaelson crest on her bracelet!

3RD PERSON POV~
After asking hope to get more paint Klaus turned around only a second later did he hear a bang "hope?" When he turned around in his seat Klaus felt his blood run cold he felt a feeling he has not felt in a while total and absolute fear. He saw hope on the ground not moving, her eyes pitch black Klaus picked up hope and put her head in his lap "hope!" he kept calling out her name with tears streaming down his face.

Hayley came into the room to check on hope and Klaus" hey guys are you ok, i heard yellin-" as soon as Klaus looked up at her she saw his tears she came running over, That's when she saw hope "what happened!" she yelled when she came to hopes side and took her hand " i don't know, one minute she was getting paint the next she was on the ground and her eyes-" hayley saw how stressed he was and hugged klaus to calm him down "it's ok we need to get freya,now." Those words snapped Klaus back into reality. He hurriedly picked up hope and sped out the room to the courtyard with hayley hot on his tails.

"Freya! Come now!" Hayley yelled as she cleared off a table for Klaus to put hope on. Freya heard people yelling her name so she rushed to the courtyard with Elijah and Marcel behind her "what happened." she said in a serious tone as soon as she saw hope on the table "we don't know." "ok marcel go get me henbane and aco-" as if on time Hope flung up from the table. Klaus and Hayley rushed to smother her in a hug,after they were done hope looked up at her dad with an unreadable expression " whats wro-" hope cut him off saying " dad, when i passed out i saw a vision of this girl she had the mikaelson crest on the bracelet she was wearing." Everyone looked shocked at what she said. " Hope I promise I have no idea what you're talking about." Klaus said while bending down looking straight into her eyes " I can do a spell" Freya finally spoke out while everyone turned to look at her.

She set up candles and everything she needed to do the spell to see if there were any more people of their bloodline out there " brother i need some of your blood for this." Klaus bit his wrist, blood dripped from his wrist falling into a bowl. When the blood hit the clear substance green flame burst out of it everyone ducked out of the way. "What does that mean!" Klaus yells helping hope up " red means there is no one, green means well, i think we both know what green means" freya said while looking at klaus, just as he was about to speak there was a giant flash before everyone's eyes. "Where are we?" Marcel asked out to everyone. When they looked around they saw they were in a giant theater. " guys were are we" the Mikaelsons looked in the corner saw a group of people before anything could be said a voice spoke up "hi, i'm nobody, i've brought you guys here today to watch Harper Mikaelsons life" she clapped her hands together then every teleported to a seat " Mikaelsons meet rosewoods parents, parents meet the Mikaelsons" "Nik?" Veronica said with surprise but also a hit of distaste in voice Klaus turned around to see the woman who used to occupy his dreams for years. The woman he left years ago to go to New Orleans where he would find not only the love of his life but his child as well.

All Veronica saw was the man who broke her heart with a note and left her pregnant. " Klaus you know who this woman is" Haley spoke up Klaus looked up at her then looked around to Veronica " a long time ago I did" Haley looked at them both a bit suspiciously before she could comment on it the speakers started up " we are beginning now."

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽ℴ𝓇𝓈 𝓃ℴ𝓉ℯHey guys I'm so sorry this took so long I've been doing so much that I kinda just forgot that I was even writing this ik lame excuse but still I'm so sorry I'm not promising that I'm gonna have another chapter by next Friday bu...

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽ℴ𝓇𝓈 𝓃ℴ𝓉ℯ
Hey guys I'm so sorry this took so long I've been doing so much that I kinda just forgot that I was even writing this ik lame excuse but still I'm so sorry I'm not promising that I'm gonna have another chapter by next Friday but I hope I will anyways see u my loves hope u enjoy