Oh how I've missed loving you

I find myself constantly seeking your qualities in others. When I come across someone's photos, my eyes instinctively search for any subtle tilts or variations between their eyes. In a relationship, I naturally expect them to possess the ability to goof off and do quirky impressions like you used to, or provide me with the same comforting presence that you always did. My focus remains fixated on finding your mirrored reflection.

Furthermore, whenever we reconnect, a wave of hope washes over me. I honestly don't believe I can experience that kind of love with anyone else. No one else has the power to warm my soul quite like you do. That's why I choose to wait.

Perhaps I've been trying to force myself to heal from a wound that doesn't exist. Maybe it's meant to be this way, as strange as it may sound. So I'll patiently wait.

If my thoughts constantly revolve around you, if my words are filled with your essence, and if I continue to search for you within others, it only confirms that you are the person I love unconditionally. It might sound cliché, but I cannot control the desires of my heart. Right now, I am experiencing a clarity I haven't felt in a long time, and I am genuinely content with my decision. In this moment, I feel an immense sense of relief and tranquility.

I have finally come to the profound realization that I will always love you, and I am willing to wait for the day when you become mine and I become yours. Instead of running away, I choose to wait, regardless of how long it takes. I have yearned for the feeling of loving you, and I have missed it deeply.