I Can Say The Same

"Good Morning!" I waltz from the door.

As usual they all waved and went back to what they were doing. I passed by my desk to go to Michael's desk, with Y/N already standing before him.

"Good Morning Glitchtrap." Both Y/N Michael greeted.

"Wait wait wait..." Y/N said to him. "So you never receive signal on your phone?"

"No, God's signal works differently." He said.

I just stood in front of his desk. Watching them talk all about whatever they're talking. I think about his 'god' and something about his phone not working, I don't know. I interrupped them.

"What's the banner gonna look like for the festival?" I asked them.

They stared at me, I singlehandedly changed the converstation. Like I always do.

"Maybe we could add some nice patterns." Michael suggested.

"Polka-dots!" Y/N added.

"How about the colors?" I asked.

"Maybe pastel pink, green, blue, and yellow?" Michael answered.

"Nah it's overrated..." Y/N said

"How about saturation 100." I suggested, they happily agreed.

"The letters should be big and bold." Y/N said.

"With different colors." Michael added.

"Alright guys I think that's enough brainstorming." I said to them.

"But how will be get all these materials?" Y/N said, Michael raised his hand.

"Michael lives near a stationary store." He said.

"Oh great. Perhaps after school, we could stay a bit to your house and go to the store." I said.

"That seems alright with me." Y/N said.

"Got it." He said.

Y/N and me walk to our desks and waited for the teacher to come in.

-----

(Useless filler to hit word count, also some fan service)

The bell rang, it was lunch time. We all went upstairs to the 4th floor, the rooftop. Michael went first, Y/N and me follow. He swings the door open and stepped on the first rung. We waited until he's up on the highest point in the school. Y/N went next, waiting until she's at least half the ladder. I grab the highest rung I could reached and climbed. Looking down as to not see Y/N's... (Don't do crime <3)

I got to the top, admiring the fair scenery. Seems like Y/N and me do this everytime we go up here. We look back at Michael, he' sitting down... smiling?

"Michael you're smiling?" I pointed out.

His face turned expressionless again. Y/N was late to turn her head and did not see it. We sat down, Michael next to Y/N, and her next to me. We unravel our lunches.

Y/N has some curry buns and a croquette, Michael brought a can of... Yabeley's?

I accidentally gave the 'Wtf is that monstrosity' look to his can.

"It's tomato juice, this way I can get a serving of veggies."

"It tastes like curry, melon buns. Somewhere around there." How I accidentally looked at him with that face.

"Y/N liked it!" I looked at her, she whispered to me:

"I may or may not pressed the wrong button on a vending machine one time. And may or may not made him try it."