The meeting with jackal Johnson

The girls were shown in the cafeteria eating. Rena decided to weart her black jeans with combat boots with a black and white tank top with a short leather jacket with her hair down and two side pigtail braids while the other girls wore there usual fashion as she was eating her food.

Galleria was on the phone with a smile "yes thank you very much yes we will be awaiting your call have a wonderful day bye bye"she says before hanging up the phone"well she's gonna call us back tomorrow for a time on Friday so we can meet jackal Johnson! "She says as they all squeal just as Jason, mackerel and Derek walk up as Derek smirks "it's all over the school about your 15 minutes of jackal  fame"Derek says as he smirks sitting down.

"Well you know we're very fortunate "galleria says with a smirk.

"Yeah while you guys were crossing paths with jackal Johnson we rush to a lecture with the Great wyton marsalis "Derek says.

"Actually we couldn't afford tickets so we drink mochaccino's across the street"girl says as Jason laughs at the annoyed look Derek had on his face Rena gets up "it's much fun as this has been I have to go talk to my English teacher"she says before locking eyes with Jason as she blushes walking away.

It was Monday as Rena wore her black sleeveless jean jacket with cheetah print as her hair was braided her and there as she wore a jean skirt and wegds as she sits with her mother and galleria in the taxi as they were stuck in traffic.

"You know dorinda is sitting there in the same clothes she wears every day I think I'm gonna scream"galleria says as Rena rolls her eyes.

"Do yall want to Walk "dorthea asked her daughters as Rena shrugs"sure"she says as the taxi skids to a halt in traffic "always wear comfortable shoes and put the heels in a bag slip them on before what sweethearts if this jacket guy wants just one penny of your guys money he's not the real thing"dorthea says as she and galleria bicker as cars are heard honking"sweethearts let me give you one more piece of advice make the meeting soak y'all's feer later"she says as they get out and runs well speed walking as she accidentally stepped in dog doo doo with out noticing as they hurry to the meeting.

Rena stops panting as her friends raised eyebrow"stuck in traffic we had to run"she pants before sitting down as her mom and sister were not for behind her as galleria smiles"jackal Johnson I am so sorry that we're late you should have seen tye traffic"she says a rena sniffs before eyes winding as there was dog poop on her heel she wasnt the only one as chancel rushes over trying to tell galleria "im sure this can wait this is jackal Johnson I'm sure he's a very busy man "she rambles as Rena and the girls are listening for her to stop and look down.

"Nope smells like you brought it with you"jackal says making galleria confused before doretha whispered in her ear before looking down at her shoes as she felt embarrassed before chanel helps her to the bathroom.

While that was going on the girls had score a deal with jackal Johnson just with aquas hot papa says as galleria and chanel rejoined as they laugh at something funny he said."hey come on over here my little poop tracker"jackal says as they burst out laughing again "you all good again"he asked sitting his guitar down.

Galleria smiles"yeah I'm fine I'm um so I guess we need to get down to business."she says walking over with chanel.

"Business well the deal is done ugly you're pulled out a bottle of hot Papa hot sauce and I was sold"he says as they all smile as galleria holds back her annoyance as she forced a smile on her face"well um really aqua what can I say"she says as rena rolls hee eyes can't hee sister just be happy while jackal and there mom went over the contract.

Later that night she was shown in her room with white shorts and a blue tank top with her hair in a messy bin as she looks at the acceptance letter to the college she wanted to go as a smile graces her face before frowning.