jealous jax x fem reader

another request since I don't have much of an idea of what this person wants all I know is they want a jealous jax and a female reader so this might be shorter than the last chapter but lets get on with it
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(your pov)

I was laughing and joking around with ragatha since we were great friends we were really close actually we told each other everything.

although what I didn't know was that jax was glaring daggers into ragatha clearly jealous but I didn't notice that since my full attention was on ragatha.

"wait! I just thought of something hear me out don't judge me! BUT what is insects could speak and just hearing a spider say 'NO PLEASE DONT KILL MY I HAVE KIDS...although they ate my wife...BUT PLEASE DONT I HAVE ABOUT 2 MONTHS LEFT TO LIVE LET ME LIVE MY LAST 2 MONTHS IM BEGGING YOU' I feel like that would be funny but haring a bug insult you that would be like 'what the- you cant say anything you like not even a 1 ft tall" I spoke very energetically looking at ragatha who laughed as we were walking but jax had to trip her.

"JAX WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR" I yelled and helped ragatha up.

"whaaaat its just harmless teasing dollface no need to get so angry" Jax said somewhat tauntingly yet also in a flirty way....?

I just rolled my eyes and continued walking until I felt a tug on my arm pulling me back.

as I look at jax who had a smug grin on his face as he pulled me back I just looked at ragatha giving a slight nod saying she could go on without me.

as she nodded and left I looked at jax wondering why he pulled me back.

"are you going to tell me why you pulled me back or are you going to stare at me like an idiot" I spoke to him bluntly.

"maybe I wanted to spend time with you dollface you never know maybe I felt left out" jax said grinning. "ohhh so your jealous" I said teasingly as I looked at him smirking watching him stumble on words letting go of my arm, "what no me? jealous? no im not jealous...your jealous" jax said in reply,

"I hope you know your answer makes absolutely no sense" I pointed out.

"fine....I may be a little jealous...BUT STILL your spending too much time with ragatha and not me" jax said pulling me into a hug not letting go no matter how hard I tried. "your spending time with me...no one else come on" jax said pulling me to his room as I was somewhat forced to hang out with him...but id be lying if I said I didn't have fun.

as me and jax were now joking and saying stupid things and teasing each other he fell silent.

"are you okay jax you've gone quiet" I asked confused but also concerned.

"....Y/n I think I love you" jax confessed not looking at me, "really" I asked wondering if it was true

"of course I do you never leave my mind I hate when your with ragatha or the others I want you to myself" jax spoke and I looked at him before bursting out laughing.

"wait what why are you laughing do you not feel the same is this your way of rejecting me" jax said frantically.

"what no no no no I do like you back" I said as he pulled me close my face flushing red and he teased me some more and kissed my knuckles watching me get flustered.

"aw looks like someone is flustered" jax teased. "shut up" I replied glaring at him.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"...Make me" jax replied teasingly as I put my finger to his lips shushing him.

"I hate you so much" I told him. "nah you love me really you admitted it not even 5 minutes ago" jax said smirking at me.

soon enough we sat in a comfortable silence even if it was an ego booster that I stayed with him we just stayed in each others embrace.

"does this mean were together" jax asked as I nodded in reply to his question, soon enough it was night the sun setting and the moon rising as we stayed with each other all night talking laughing and asking silly questions making up strange scenarios asking what the othr would do if a weird thing happened, overall it was a fun time and it wouldn't of happened if jax didn't get jealous.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IM SO SORRY THIS IS WAY SHORTER THAN THE LAST I RAN OUT OF IDEAS BUT I WILL ADD TO IT IF I FINE IDEAS SINCE MY LAPTOP DIED AND IT DIDNT SAVE SO THAT KILLED ME INSIDE but anyways I hoped you enjoyed it anyway even if it was short and once again if you have requests or ideas just tell me ill get it done as soon as I can and try picture it the way you see it but regardless have a good day/ night / or evening depending where you live and what you time zone is im sorry it was so short but the word count is
_ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - word count : 9 1 1 or in other words just well now its 920 but good bye have a good day
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________