yandere Caine x Autistic male reader

SO I didn't expect this but we have some stuff this was a request so that's fun ill do this the best I can and try make it as long as possible before I run out of ideas of what to write next anyways on with this chapter hope you enjoy it
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(your pov)

I was sat on my bed thinking slowly but surely this world was driving me insane I didn't know how but at first I thought it was nothing since at first I got along with everyone...but after they seemed more distant one after the other disappearing without a trace yet the only one who didn't seem that bothered was caine he comforted me every single time.

Standing up, fidgeting with my fingers as these thoughts were getting out of hand it was too stressful I didn't know what to do.

'did I do something wrong?'

'why is this happening I don't know'

'caine...what if he's the cause....No...he wouldn't do that....Right...?'

Soon enough I was walking around I had a terrible gut feeling building up in my chest.

(Caine's pov its for the plot alright stay with me)

I was watching my dear Y/n per usual, He was the only one keeping me sane. I love him....no....I need him.

but I cant do that because other the others taking him away from me.

I love everything about him the way he stims when he's happy, the way he can talk for hours on end by the things he enjoys, I love it all. And I will get him one way or another.

Thinking of way to keep him for myself it may seem creepy but im doing it for his own good from all the bad in this world I need to keep him safe I cant let him leave me.

After further in though I saw kinger talking to him...I cant let him get away with that now can I? ill wait until they part to show him he shouldn't touch whats mine.

(back to your pov since there is going to be a lot of changing)

Still deep in though and fidgeting I come across kinger. He's the only one who has been checking up on me it was nice to finally have a conversation with someone other than caine.
The though of it made my fingers tense still fidgeting in a way that was quite tense.

"oh hello kinger" I spoke my voice cracking a bit as I tried to get my mind off these things running through my head.

"hello Y/n im sorry if you busy I get wanted to check on you just to know you haven't completely lost your mind" kinger said even though I wasn't sure if he meant that in a bad way or not sure the though of being checked on is sweet and all but to be checked on to know and see I haven't gone insane isn't so good.

'does kinger really think im going insane next....Im not sure if that's good or bad or if I should feel insulted from his comment. But he doesn't mean any harm that's just kinger for you'

"no I haven't gone insane which that is a surprise although I could say the same for you im surprised you haven't abstracted yet" I said quite fast getting off track something I normally did.

as I stood still thinking for a moment tapping my fingers against my thumb at my own pace.

"good to know your okay though Y/n but I should be going back to my pillow fortress" kinger said as I nodded seeing him walk off suddenly being filled to the brim of dread and apprehension, looking around over my shoulder as the paranoia kicked in, walking around slowly keeping my hands close to me shaking a bit as I was on edge hoping to find at least something to comfort myself with.

(BACK TO CAINES POV BECAUSE PLOT)

I had perked up one kinger finally left that was taking forever I thought he'd never leave sparing a glance to my dear Y/n before I took care of kinger.

as I went towards kinger I was talking to him with an undertone of threat although it wasn't noticeable making him lose him mind was fun to watch, Laughing at his misery as the black substance spread around his body hearing him scream and shout in pain only to be kept quiet I wouldn't want any witnesses now would I?

I was going to do this to everyone who got too close to my darling no matter what they will be mine whether they like it or not...

seeing kinger abstract was great feeling pleasure in his pain he deserved it anyway.

"bye bye kinger...oh say hi to queenie for me down there will you? you say you miss her so much then now you get to be with her isn't that great" I spoke tauntingly and I put him in the cellar with the rest of the abstracted beings.

(back to you pov)

as days went by I no longer saw kinger anymore, the silence was deafening...one by one everyone started disappearing it was driving me insane as I couldn't help it anymore the eery silence was torture.

I couldn't handle it anymore as more days pass the more my sanity started to slip I needed to get out and I needed it now.

I cant handle this anymore the others disappeared without a trace it was only me and caine in this digital torture of a world.

the stress, the torture, the silence.

soon as expected my sanity slipped from my grasp I couldn't deal with this anymore I needed to find caine and make a damn exit.

Walking over to caine my hands shaky and fidgety, stimming quite a bit as I tackled him to the floor hitting him.

"CAINE I CANT DO THIS MAKE A DAMN EXIT! MAKE AN EXIT I SWEAR!" I yelled at caine demanding an exit for him to make one only to be pushed back by caine as I was pinned down his grip on my tightening as I noticed the crazed look in his eyes...something I should of noticed earlier but didn't...

"oh but don't you see my dear im doing this for you all for you the others only got in the way blocking our bond our relationship its killing me inside don't you get it Y/n I need you I love you I cant live without you...and this is how you treat me? ive been nothing but kind to you ive comforted you? and you hit me demanding an exit oh no no no I cant let this happen but you leave me know choice" caine spoke the obsession in his tone was noticeable before feeling a rush off pain in my gut...he had punched me as I fell to my knees my grabbed my head kneeing me in the nose as blood poured down dripping on my clothes.

"why" I asked tears brimming my eyes threatening to fall.

"I am doing this for you superstar" he said before I blacked out falling unconscious as he caught me dragging me somewhere, somewhere I couldn't escape from even if I tried.

(caines pov)

"its over I won ive finally did it he's mine he wont escape from me not ever" I spoke to myself as I cleaned the blood from his nose it pained me to use violence but he left me no choice.

pulling out some hand cuffs putting one around his wrist and the other around mine so he had no choice but to stay by my side he wouldn't leave me ill make sure of it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ALRIGHT SO THIS IS DONE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BECAUSE I TOOK LIKE AN HOUR but let me know if you have any other requests ill be happy to do them so have a good day/ night/evening depending what your time zone is word count: 1338