Stephen's Pov

Stephen Pov
I was doing a little extra practice with some of my team mates at the stadium. It was around 10 p.m. Riley was staying with my mom tonight.

Around 10:30 I was wrapping it up. I grabbed my gym bag and walked out the stadium. I smiled at some paparazzi. I then got in my car and left. I saw someone sitting on the corner so I slowed down and I realized it was Tia? I think that was her name. Of course I stopped the car. She looked scared. I got out and her facial expression changed to nervousness.

Me- Tia?

Tia- uuuh, H-Hi.

Me- Remember me?

Tia- Y-yea. Who wouldn't? You're Stephen Curry.

I chuckled. I sat down on the corner beside her.

Me- Why are you sitting on a corner at 11 at night.

Tia- Waiting for a friend.

Me- A friend. Really?

Tia nodded her head.

Me- Tell me why..... I fail to believe that?

I looked at her.

Tia- People believe what they want to believe.

Me- You need a ride home or something?

Tia- No....... To be honest with you.... I have no home to go to. I got kicked out of my apartment yesterday.

Me- Really. That's sad........ Are you busy right now?

Tia- *Chuckles* Do I look busy?

I chuckled too.

Me- I guess not.... Care to join me for a dinner? I'm just going to the diner down the street.

Tia thought for a moment.

Tia- That'll be nice. *Smiles*

I smiled and helped her up. She was fine to grabbed her garbage bag but I got it.

Me- I can take this.

I sat the garbage bag in the backseat of my car. When I got in the car we took off for the diner. When we got there I opened the door for Tia. I notice she was still wearing the dress Riley called pretty.

We walked in and found a seat. I started browsing over the menu. I glanced up at Tia and she was looking everywhere but my eyes.

Me- *Clears throat* Do you know what you want?

Tia- I'll just have water. *Smiles*

Me- You not hungry?

Tia- Not that much.

Me- Not that much. Hm.

I continued looking at the menu. The waitress finally came. She took my order and Tia drink order. When she left she took the menus. I stared at Tia.

Me- So technically you're homeless?

Tia- Technically yea.

Me- You can crash with me for awhile til we find you a place.

Tia- Really! That's so nice but I don't want to interfere with you and your daughters privacy..and your wife.

Me- My wife is dead... And my daughter would love the company.

Tia- Oh.. Sorry for your lost.

Me- It's all good... So what'd you say?

Tia-*Sighs* I guess.

I smiled.

Me- Alright.

The waitress came with my food and Tia's water. I started eating while she looked out into space. Still she wasn't looking me in the eyes.