Chapter 4

Kaya, after a brisk bike ride to school, decided to stop at her favorite juice vendor located near the school gates.

The vibrant array of freshly squeezed juices and smoothies beckoned, and she approached the stall with a smile, ready to quench her thirst.

The vendor, a friendly elderly man, greeted her warmly as she made her selection.

With a refreshing mango smoothie in hand, Kaya turned away from the stall, savoring the anticipation of the first sip.

The morning sun kissed her skin, and she felt a moment of tranquility amidst the bustling atmosphere of the city.

As she raised the smoothie to her lips, a sudden rush of air and the blaring sound of an engine shattered the calm.

A sleek black car zoomed past her at an alarming speed, causing her to instinctively jump back.

The force of the wind sent her smoothie flying from her hand, splattering on the ground.

Scowling, Kaya clenched her fists and shouted, "Hey!" in frustration, but the car was already a mere blur in the distance, disappearing around the corner.

Disappointed, she watched it vanish, her irritation simmering.

However, quick thinking and a sharp memory spurred her into action.

She had managed to catch a glimpse of the car's license plate before it vanished from sight.

Determined not to let the incident ruin her day, she took a mental note of the number plate and decided to report the reckless driver later.

Resolute, she returned to the juice vendor, a determined glint in her eyes.

She ordered another smoothie, this time a blend of tropical fruits, and paid with a determined resolve.

As she gripped the fresh cup, she pushed the earlier annoyance aside, focusing on the positive start of her day.

With a deep breath, she continued her journey, her determination unshaken, ready to face whatever challenges the day might throw her way.

Short chapter!