𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"Why did you ask me to come here?" Vihaan asked as he reached the table where Aadhya was seated.

She stood up upon hearing him, but he was already seated.

"I don't have my whole day for you, so tell me what you want to say," he said, irritated.

She was just looking at him. He had changed a lot; now he looked more handsome and mature than the last time she had seen him.

"Ms. Raichand, if you want to talk about something, then just say it," he said.

"Vihaan... I... I am sorry," she said to him with so much difficulty, and he laughed at her.

"Really.... You are sorry? What do you feel sorry for?" Vihaan asked sarcastically.

"Aan...-" she started, and he cut her off, saying, "-stop, stop right there. You don't get to call me that after doing everything, after betraying me, after breaking my heart. So just stop there."

"What do you think of yourself? You will say sorry and everything will become okay, and I'll become the naive loverboy who was head over heels for you? No, you can never repair a broken heart by saying sorry. If it weren't for Kia and Siya bhabhi, I wouldn't have come here," Vihaan said.

Aadhya felt like someone was stabbing her heart with a knife. He was not the same goofy sunshine boy anymore; his eyes didn't hold the warmth anymore by looking at her. She killed him; she killed that sunshine boy in him.

Suddenly, he stood up and said, "If you don't want to talk about anything, I'll take my leave." Aadhya nodded her head. She couldn't say anything because she knew she didn't matter to him anymore.

"And one more thing, please try to stay away from me till the wedding. If you try to do something this time, then my sweet nemesis, this time it will be me who is going to break you," he said, smirking, and left from there.

Aadhya looked at his retreating figure and thought,
if I didn't do that four years ago, he would still be mine.
She regretted her actions. When she asked him to come here today, she just wanted to say sorry for everything, but now looking at him, she knows it's not going to be easy. But she is Aadhya Raichand; she will do what she wants; no one can order her around.

"I have already lost you once, Aan, but not again, because you can hide as much as you want, but I can say that I still affect you as much as I affected you four years ago. This time I'll make you fall for me again because you are the one for me; you are mine, as much as I'm yours," she told herself.

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

A girl wearing black formal pants with her white shirt neatly tucked inside sat in front of a monitor, her mind drifting elsewhere despite the ongoing virtual meeting. Small creases formed on her forehead, indicating deep thought, while the corner of her mouth tilted upwards, contrasting with the pain evident in her black eyes.

The loud ringing of her phone jolted her back to reality. A genuine smile graced her face as she glanced at the caller ID. With newfound enthusiasm, she answered the phone and engaged in a conversation for about twenty minutes before the call ended. However, as soon as it did, sadness engulfed her once more.

"How can I stop myself from loving you, V? I can't suppress this love I've kept in secret for years. How unlucky am I? I love you deeply, yet I can't express it because you're my best friend. Moreover, you've never moved on from her. No matter how many times you deny it, I can see the undying love for Aadhya in your eyes. I wish it were for me, but it's hers, and hers alone," the girl whispered as tears streamed down her face.

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

Three souls entangled by the threads of love: the man who loved deeply and was betrayed by the same love; the woman who betrayed the man but wanted him back; and the third one whose love was unrequited from the start.

What will be their fate? Will they finally be able to get the love they deserve?

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.