🎃A Halloween Special!🎃

Halloween was a holiday that you enjoyed immensely. There was the spooky movies playing at the theaters, candy, costumes and of course having a little date each year.

It was no secret that Peter loved Halloween. He also loved the season, Autumn. The changing of the leaves and the coolness of the air was always invigorating. You could tell it made Pete happy just by the little glint in his eye, seeing kids dressed up and probably bound to egg some house. Lots of pictures are taken by you.

The thing the both of you loved ever since getting together besides a date?

Couples costumes.

The two of you never disappointed those who took sight of your clever (and hilarious) costumes. It seemed only natural that one day a Priest and nun would come into play.

"How do I look?" Peter comes out from the bathroom, dressed as a werewolf priest. Of course, he adds his own 'Pete twist' adding a few details on his face to make you laugh.

"You look amazing! Love the details." You smile and then finish up putting on your costume. He eyes you as you do, grinning like an idiot.

You then turn back around after slipping on your nun costume. Though you weren't just a standard nun but a zombie nun.

"Alright, should be ready to go. How do I look?" You ask your doting boyfriend who ducks through the doorway to get a better look.

"Drop dead gorgeous. Might just have you eat you right here and now." He purrs as he pulls you in for a soft little kiss and snickers, showcasing his fangs. You look up at him, blushing underneath all the latex and fake gore.

"You were always the one to enjoy the leftovers gone bad or not, yeah?" You lightly laugh, earning an eye roll from your boyfriend.

"Hey, I spent a good penny on that Chinese food. It ain't goin' to waste." He retorts before he slips away and you following in tow.

The cats' meow at your feet, fellow companions wishing to be fed. You step over the small furry felines' and instinctively fill up their food and water bowls. Peter is slipping on his shoes as you do this and you chat with him from the kitchen.

"So, we heading to Duff's? Are the others suppose to be there?"

"Should be. Not sure about Kenny. He might be getting dragged by his kid for candy," he chuckles and eventually the two of you pack up and drive over to Duff's.

It's busy and packed like a can of sardines. The usual. You were lucky that he wasn't on tour this time of year. Currently, the band was a bit on a hiatus due to catching up on personal matters. So it was nice that you could finally spend a season with Peter in person rather than over the phone.
He parks his car in the parking lot, not too sure himself it was legal or not considering the hell hole parking in general was, especially in the city.

"Let's hope the cops don't beg me for quarters," he says as he steps out of the vehicle with you,"That's all I got in my bank account."

"If I had a quarter every time.." you begin and he takes your hand, shushing you with a chuckle.

"Don't start."

You descend below on concrete stairs to open the double doors, revealing a lively party. There's loud music, flashing lights and crowds of people dressed in costumes with drinks in hand.
The crowd erupts a bit in Peter's arrival. He happily greets his friends (and friends of friends) with such a kind smile. You are greeted too with such welcome and warmth. Compliments are being thrown your way, loving the costumes you always paired up together. It was evident that the two of you truly were a pair.

Peter finds himself a seat with his friends and assuming a few band acquaintances. You sit beside him, casually joining in on the conversation here and there. You were mostly just happy to be spending time together.

As time progresses, the light buzz of alcohol makes your skin buzz under all the tacky latex and gore. You have a big grin on your face and so does Pete. Peter catches glimpses of you throughout the night of fun and socializing. The inebriation escalates and before you knew it, a hand gently drags you out of the function. It's well into the late hours and the sudden cool night air hits your skin wherever the SFX makeup began to peel.

"Think it's about time we head back home." Peter says, gently guiding and assisting you to the car. You're willing, of course and you smile when you plop yourself in the passenger seat.

"Is it that late already?" You ask and grip onto the buckle to click yourself in. Peter gets into the drivers seat and starts the car.

"Not too late, no. Figured to spend the rest of the night with just you." Peter rests one of his large mitts on your leg as he drives. You nod a little, simpering at that.

"I'd like that too. Thanks for pulling me out of there. I kept grabbing the spooky rum cups like they were water." You smile a bit sheepishly, feeling like that social lubrication would turn into a slip and slide disaster if it escalated. Your hand rests on his.

"Not a problem, sweetheart," he smiles,"Thanks for coming with. I had a lot of fun."

"Yeah," you smile back gently,"Me too."

Once you are back home in your cozy abode, you waste no time on slipping off the latex mask and washing away the fake blood. It cleans away with ease. You sit down on the bathroom counter. Peter helps you if needed, grabbing the small bits of latex stuck to your skin meticulously. He presses a few kisses to your forehead as he does so. His face is rid of all the facial hair and you gently caress his smooth face. Peter leans into your touch, his lips briefly on your palm.

"You'd look good with a beard. Think it would suit you."

"You say that now once I shave the damn thing off?" He asks, picking and flicking the last bits of latex on your face into the trash can. You shrug.

"Yeah, pretty much."

He snickers and he kisses you tenderly, his thumb gently caressing your cheek.

"Wait until I'm even more old and decrepit." He jests and picks you up with ease, carrying you off to the living room.

Now all cozied up on the couch, cats on laps, a horror movie plays. It illuminates the dimly lit home the two of you reside in. It's warm, comfortable and you think there's no other person you would rather spend this wonderful holiday with.

Suddenly, you look at him and his gaze tears away from the tv. The blue glow cascades on his slightly confused expression.

"Something up, baby?"

"Were-hair...really? I just got that!" You laughed and it takes a moment for Pete to realize what you were talking about before he laughs along with you.

"What a treat."

Surprise surprise! Hope you all enjoyed this little short holiday special. Whatever you do this Halloween, stay safe and have fun! 👻🎃🧟‍♀️
~Coffinpuppy