Part 6

Mina Pov

Ugh another day, another school day.

I can't sleep at night thinking about what happened yesterday.

I confronted momo yesterday, she didn't bother answering my question she kept on changing the subject.

Weird..

"MINARII! COME ON WERE GONNA BE LATE!"

I groaned and went to momo car.

Momo Pov

I really want to say something about BamBam to mina but she kept on saying was i trying to say to her yesterday.

I kept my promise to chaeyoung not to tell mina about it, but i can't help it anymore!

Mina is my sister who i always tell everything to her but i can't tell her about what BamBam gonna do to her. She might freak out.

"Momo.. is there something u wanted to say yesterday to me?" mina said

I quickly thought of a lie while looking at the road

"Nothing. I was about to ask where's my phone was but it was in my pocket the whole time.. hehe~"

She nodded and looked at her phone.

I sighed on relief. Thank god she's so easy to handle with.

BamBam Pov

God where is that mina!? Is she that hard to find?

I need to apologise to her so she might take me back and i get to make her my fuck buddy.

"BOOO!" someone screamed in my ear.

I got scared but it turns out it was jackson.

"Dude why are u always like this?" i sighed.

He laughed.

"Anyways what are u looking for? Class is about to start u dumbass." He pinch my ear

I groaned in pain and telling him to stop.

"I told you already. I'm waiting for mina, so i can apologise to her." i said

He shrugged and walk away.

Oh goodness i see mina. My time to shine...

Momo Pov

Me and mina was walking beside eachother and i saw this disgusting creature walking to our way.

"Hey mina can i talk to you please!" BamBam said with his cute voice.

Mina looked confused. I can see from her face she so shocked to see BamBam talking to her again after 2 years.

She suddenly let go of my hand and walked towards BamBam.

I looked at her back while i was standing in shocked.

BamBam suddenly grab mina wrist and pulling her away from me while he gave me a smirk.

I can't take this anymore!

So sorry for the late update!

What do u think about this part?