Prologue

Prologue

Last Summer.

It's like everything freezes as I scan the field around me. I see that the twins are open but Alec and Eric are surrounded and Jay is running towards me. Then I see an opening.

I jet, Kipper is in my way but I don't stop taking him down as I keep going. I do a quick scan again, Maldita sea, I'm too far to make a run for it and I have to get rid of the ball like now because Carter and Jay are gaining on me. Alec and Eric want the ball but Their still surrounded because their the closest to me and the obvious ones to pass the ball to. I mean, yeah, I should pass the ball to one of them and everyone know it. But really, why do the expected when it'll inevitably cause you to lose?

I catch sight of Davidson, he's about 30 yards away and long shot but he's open. I catch his eye and raise an eyebrow in question, he nods. Throwing the ball it does a beautiful spiral that shocks the hell out of me and everyone else. Davidson isn't nearly as phased because he miraculously catches it. Davidson doesn't hesitate, he just races off as if his very his life depends on it.

All wide eyed, by the time they've realized Davidson caught the ball and now has it, it's too late. Then the next I know I'm being lifted into the air and my name is being shouted.

Touchdown.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Thanks for reading! 10 votes for Chapter one. Remember best comment gets a shout out. See you later mi gente linda. ^.*

P.s. because who doesn't like Micheal Jackson? (That was rhetorical question BTW)