𝟎𝟓 school fight

𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧chapter five, school fight__________________

𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧
chapter five, school fight
__________________

A awkward silence filled the room, as it wasn't due to what they just watch of Fred the mouse out of his cage covered in blood but a fued between the westeros people. Which started when Luke had mention what he was doing before he arrived to the theater; which was riding im his dragon away from his uncle Aemond. Which one can assume it was an innocent dragon race between the uncle and nephew but given the circumstances of the family division into two. A argument spread throughout.

The avengers watched in pure amusement as Clint had commented that what they are watching is better than anything that could be given to them on tv. Between the entire exchange, Rhaenyra and Alicent stayed quiet. Both had loved each other yet the fight and bitterness for power had carried onto their children.

Rhaneys commented loud enough for her cousin to hear. "The moment Rhaenyra was named heir everything in the realm was challenged, even more so when the true-born targaryen prince was born."

"Princess is right, my lord. It doesn't matter is she were Jaehaerys himself reborn again," comments Otto with slight smugness as Alicent wince in remembrance of him telling her that when he first told her his plan to get the throne. Miles looks confused as they continue to argue. Dameon mutters under his breath, "You will never sit on the throne."

Viserys had enough as he stood up and yelled. "Enough! This is not the moment to discuss such matters. We are family! The dragon's blood courses through our deep veins. This foolness needs to end. We are family through thick and thin!"

The people of westeros stayed silent as he is still their king in this very moment. Peter three looks at his spider bros as they both have an awkward face on them as does everyone who is not part of them can agree what they just witness was an exchange of bitterness and all a thrive for power. Bruce clears his throat, "Let's continue?"

He didn't get a respond directly but the room lights lowered as the screen brightened. Helaena whispers to herself as she holds onto a spider in her palm. "Even a small act of kindness sends far-reaching ripples that can truly transform the world."

Scene opens with Denis in his office on a phone call, "Mr. Mayor, if there was a giant dinosaur running around the streets of Manhattan, you would be the first to know. So tell your son he can rest easy, all right."

Miles enters the office quietly as she sits waiting as Denis is still on the phone. "Yeah. You and me both, sir. Okay. Bye-bye."

"Ms. Morales, why are you not in school?" Denis stands up from his chair. Miles does the same, "Got a free track."

Given the tensions from before the screen plays Gwyn had teased his girlfriend. "As if insulting his job wasn't enough you had to skip school too."

"I apoglized for the first one and second just like my screen self mentioned I had free track," replies Miles with a slight playful pout. Michelle couldn't help herself, as she looked at Peter three. "I'm gonna say this only once, web-head. You out of three seem the coolest."