𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

chapter zero, arrival __________________

__________________

LUCERYS 'LUKE' VELARYON woke up with a strangled gasp, immediately feeling a throbbing weight press down on the back of his skull. Everything was a blur for the young prince. One moment he was up in the air with his dragon flying away from his uncle Aemond when it felt like they were both being crushed under the wing of their own dragon. A rasping, guttural groan tore out of his throat as he sat up, one hand instinctively reaching up to massage his head as confusion settled upon him.

What the hell happened, he thought, his eyes still closed. His goal was to be the messenger, had things got wrong? Nothing made sense. Luke yanked his eyes open in a panic, the ache lining his muscles and his lack of knowledge of his own whereabouts. Did he fail?

Standing up the young velaryon spotted Aemond passed out next to him. Luke carefully went to him as he gently tugged on his uncle's forearm. Aemond let out a panicked yelp as he grasped onto Luke. Aemond immedtality let him go as he stood up as confusion settled into him. Luke observed the odd-like room until he spotted his mother with his brother. He rushed to their side. "Mother! Jace!"

Jacereys or preferably known as Jace; who glanced around the room until he felt arms being wrapped around his waist. Gazing down Jace frowns as Luke looks completely distraught? Jace ruffled his hair, "Hello Luke."

Luke smiled at him as Rhaenyra made her way to her sons. She immediately scanned their bodies for any form of injuries on them as everything was stifled beyond the kingdoms. Rhaenyra glances around noticing Daemon's purple hue in shock?

Rhaenyra followed his gaze as upon their arrival she found her father alive and well. Daemon and Rhaenrya along with her boys walked to Viserys who looked as confused as they were. One moment the king Viserys had went to bed after reuniting both sides of his family and the next he was in room with nothing but the sense of hollowness.

On the sideline Baela and Rhaena had stood together observing any danger that could surround them. Baela nudged her sister as both sides, the blacks and greens began to argue. Minus the sweet loving Helaena who looked completely startled to be there. The two targaryen sisters walk forward as their grandmother Rhaenys brings them in for a hug.

Alicent had huddled over her children behind her as she glared at Rhaenyra and her children. Alicent curled her fist upon her dress. "What have you done Rhaenyra?"

"What have I done?" Rhaenyra took a step forward as anger was brushing all over her. While the people of westeros were too busy in their own world, they were oblivious that two groups of individuals that were passed out on the side were coming to a wake state of mind.

Michelle Jones had rubbed her eyes to the burning sensation from the fluorescent lights. The curly teen girl stood up as she noticed her classmate and regular customer at the cafe; Peter Parker next to her. She furrowed her brows as he was wearing queen's famous hero, spider-man suit. The teen girl smirked internally as she knew it. Michelle bent down gently pushing him to wake up, "Peter."