Part 4 Act IV

On Earth:
Ira dragged the high priest, badly beaten, into the interrogation chamber. She tossed it like a bag of flesh into the chair, and it slammed into the wall. It slowly fell down, like a bug that was squashed by a boot.
Ira threw a dagger into the shoulder of the high priest, and twisted it with intensity.
"You will tell us your secrets," Ira told the priest.
"I will give you nothing," the priest replied, smiling in the writhing pain.

Ira screamed in its face, "You know what I want to know! You know who I am, what I did! We will pry out your bones from your body if that's what it takes!"
Ira took out the knife out of the priest's shoulder, and sunk the base into the chest of the priest. She violently pried a rib bone out, then stabbed it again with the bone.
The priest gargled in its blood.

"TELL ME, WHERE IS-" Ira said as the wall exploded. As she laid on the floor, two veiled took back their priest, and three unique individuals stood, awaiting commands.
Each of them were armed with veils, but harnessed the energy Kalor had in the shard.
Their armor were made of obsidian material, and with a burnt orange glow where their visors would be.
The left one held a ball of fractal reality, as if it was a gernade. The middle one had its hands replaced with thick, curved blades with the same energy on the sharp edges. The right one had a whip made of the burnt orange energy, with barbs that glistened with the fractal energy.

Ira ran as fast as she could, trying to run from the destruction of these new enemies. Each attack created a ripple in reality, each death, a cascade of chaos.

Fractal
"I HAVE DONE IT! WHILE I SABOTAGED KALOR'S RITUAL, I HAVE UNDERSTOOD THE POWER THE SHARD WITHELD! I WILL CALL IT FRACTAL, AS THERE IS NO END FOR ITS USE! KALOR'S SACRIFICE TO DEATH HAS PAVED THE WAY TO A NEW POWER, ONE THAT CAN CONTROL REALITY ITSELF. I ONLY NEED TO EXPLORE THIS NEW POWER, AND IT'LL BE BEAUTIFUL!" - Dialego, God of Secrecy and Knowledge

On Earth:
As the new enemies were named "Fractals", and along with the new element Fractal, Solomon patched up Ira's wounds.
"How does the Veiled have new power to play with? We almost got it with Kalor, but we lost him. How does that make sense? After I lose the only one I could love, they gain from it?" Ira ranted.

"I'm sorry Ira, but I don't even know who these new things are. I don't even know what they are using, or what damages they can cause to their victims." Solomon replied.

"We need a plan. Something more than feeding their Gods of war,"

"Why do you ask me? Your the commander, are you not? We led the armies against that False God, you the general of our armies. You and Kalor stood next to The Blue Light as it struck down its mockery. We've seen this power before, but not as refined as now. Something has changed after Kalor's death, sure. But I think where we need to look first, is at the scene of the tragedy."