Chapter 5 in the kitchen

Lee know and Han wake up first to get ready to go to I.n school and make everyone breakfast when they wake up it was 6:10 and then I.n woke up and went downstairs to see that Lee know and Han was making breakfast good morning hyung said I.n (sleepy voice) oh good morning too I.n Lee know and Han said it at the same time. I.n went back upstairs to go change and get ready for school and then Felix and bangchan woke up and changed to go to I.n school too.

I.n went back downstairs and saw this time was Lee know,Han,Felix and bangchan waiting for the others to come downstairs to eat and go to I.n school and then hyunjin and seungmin wake up at the same time and they went to change to go to I.n school they both went downstairs .

Then bangchan,Lee know,hyunjin,Han,Felix,seungmin and I.n where waiting for Changbin. The changbin woke up and changed to go to I.n school and then went downstairs and said good morning stray kids except changbin
said good morning too. Han said I.n we all going to your school ok and then I.n said ok Han hyung and then seungmin said who made this food it so good it was me and Han said lee know.

Is everyone done eating said bangchan yes said stray kids except bangchan ok I.n are you ready to go to school because it 6:50 said Felix yes I am ready Felix hyung said I.n. Ok everyone go to the car said hyunjin ok said stray kids except hyunjin then they all go to the car and then go to I.n school.