Chapter 1 at home

It was the morning and I.n was sleeping so peacefully and look like a baby and then hyunjin came in the room and said wake up I.n (in a soft voice) 5 more minutes pls (in sleepy voice) wake up or else Lee know will come upstairs and wake you up and when I.n heard that he sat up straight ok am a wake I.n said.

I.n went to the restroom to shower and get ready for the day and when I.n was all done and got change to go to school I.n went downstairs to eat breakfast I.n said good morning hyungs and stray kids said good morning too.
come and eat said Lee know ok I.n said and went to eat breakfast with his hyungs.

Then I.n said Felix hyung can you take me to school today sure thing I.n Felix said hyung it 6:30 and school starts at 7:00 i.n said ok go get your book bag and go to the car l will be waiting for you said Felix and went to the car .

I.n went to get his book bag and before I.n can go out of the house bangchan said wait come back here. I.n went to bangchan and said what hyung I am getting late for school and bangchan said I.n be safe and if anything happens call me ok. I.n said ok hyung l will be safe and I.n said BYE HYUNGS and skz said bye I.n and don't scream I.n whatever and walk out of the house and seungmin said this boy and laugh.