Chapter 23

This is bit of a short chapterrrr, sorreehhh.

and bye i'm dead that GIF of Harry has me digging up my own grave.

______________________________________

Elena’s POV:

            “She’s gone completely crazy,” Harry says. “I’m not even kidding.”

            I was with him, the rest of the boys, and Melody as we lounged around Harry’s house. Anne was out with Robin so we had the house to ourselves. “Well, she’s getting married,” I tell him. “Whether it’s her first marriage or second, it’s a pretty big deal.”

            “Anne probably wants it to be extra special,” Louis says.

            Harry nods, agreeing along. I catch Melody looking at me, a wide smile on her face. “What?” I ask her, chuckling.

            “Guess what tomorrow is,” she sing songs.

            I frown at her as the others look just as confused. “Um, Saturday?” I say, but it comes out more as a question.

            “No,” she says, holding out the word. “It’s your and Harry’s one month anniversary!”

            My lips part and form an ‘o’ shape. “Do people still celebrate those?” Harry asks as he runs his fingers through my long hair since I have my head resting on his lap.

            Zayn shrugs. “Who knows? At least we can say that you finally got yourself a girl,” he says with a smirk.

            Harry picks up a pillow and throws it at Zayn as the rest of us laugh. “So are you two gonna be doing something?” Liam asks from the other couch, sitting next to Zayn.

            “Ooh, I know,” I say excitedly, raising my hand as I sit up. “I saw we go to Pinkberry,” I say to Harry.

            Everyone laughs as Harry smirks. “You love that place, don’t you?”

            I giggle and nod. “I’m hungry,” Niall pipes up.

            “Go raid the kitchen,” Harry laughs.

            Suddenly, all of them stood up and ran to the kitchen, leaving just Harry and I. I got up to go to the kitchen too, but Harry stopped me. He grabbed my hand and spun me around, meshing our lips togeher. I was caught off gaurd by his sudden action, but kissed him back anyway as my eyes closed. My hands went to the back of his had and my fingers tangled themselves in his curls. Harry turned his head to the side and deepened the kiss. His hands held either side of my neck as we kissed, and another voice spoke.

            “Ew! Guys, stop snogging!” Louis exclaims.