The Babysitter_chapter10.

The Babysitter; Chapter 10.

'Harry, can you do something for me?...' He asked as he knelt infront of Harry on the bed. He nodded and entwined their fingers before putting his hand on his chest. 'You don't have to but like, you still haven't... given me a blowjob yet... I've given you one so I guess it's only fair...' He chuckled. Harry bit his lip and nodded slowly. Louis' face lit up. 'Really?'

'I'll try it?' He smiled. Louis stood up and shed his jogging bottoms and laid back down on the bed, Harry kneeled between his legs.

Louis’ head was thrown back when he felt Harry’s breath warm over his bulging boxers, tingling his cock teasingly. He groaned in need, desperate for something, anything, just a little bit of contact in his throbbing cock. The way Harry’s ass ground heavily on his crotch as their lips slid together ferociously and their tongues battled together fiercely made his cock react rapidly. He was pining for a release, even just being taken out of the confines of the tight boxers restraining him would do. The sight of Harry kneeling in front of him really wasn’t helping either, the prospect of what was about to happen was something in itself which shot pleasure through his veins.

Just as he tilted his head down to plead with Harry to move his fucking lips onto him, those plump offenders latched onto the small wet patch on the front of Louis’ boxers where he’d leaked out so obviously; sucking sharply. Louis’ head flew back again, a thick gasp pulling from his throat at the feeling. It wasn’t much, but fuck that felt good. His hands threaded through Harry’s curls and regretfully pulled his mouth from his crotch. He moved it upwards to the waistband of his boxers however, hooking his teeth onto the material and urging Harry to pull them down. Harry obeyed eagerly, swiping them down quickly.

The cool air hit Louis’ cock which was standing upright in arousal. The cool air however was taken away immediately as Harry’s mouth wrapped around the head of his cock, slowly moving down. The feeling had Louis’ moaning loudly, his hands fisting Harry’s hair and pulling on it tightly. Harry’s hot mouth moved up and down while his hand wrapped around the base of his cock, twisting a little for extra friction. It was too much for Louis, especially when Harry seemed to stretch even further down his cock until the tip was practically touching his throat.

“Fuck- Haz shit I’m gunna-fuck I’m gunna come-” Louis panted. Harry murmured deliciously around Louis’ cock and the vibrations sent pleasure shooting around Louis until he came shooting out into Harry’s mouth. Harry swallowed, obviously..

Harry stood up, nuzzling his nose into Louis’ neck while him came down from his high.

“That was nice, thanks” He muttered into Harry’s curls.

“Anytime”

'You should do it more often.' He breathed out, he pulled Harry up to lie next to him and tangled their legs together, 'Do... you wanna top this time?' He asked, a smirk crawling across his lips.

'Maybe laterr, Im still tired..' he yawned, licking the corners of his mouth. Louis stroked his face and kissed his nose.

'Go to sleep then babe, im here...' he smiled.