The Babysitter_chapter7.

The Babysitter; Chapter 7.

'Lou, Lou stop wait.' Harry sighed as Louis hovered over him. He sat up slightly and propped himself back on his elbows. Louis chewed on his lip and rocked back onto his heels.

'Are you alright? We can stop if you want to?' He smiled softly and kissed along Harry's stomach.

'No No.' Harry breathed out quietly. He lulled his head back and closed his eyes. 'I feel sick..' He groaned.

'Oh, cheers.' Louis said sarcastically as he sat up. He folded his arms and fiddled with the bottom of his boxer shorts. 'Do you want some tablets?' Harry shook his head and took a deep breath.

'Keep going..' he sighed again. Louis scoffed and found his hand.

'Haz look at you, You're not well, i'm not sleeping with you if you're gonna blow chunks everywhere.' He said gently.

'Im not..I'm not... I just... I don't feel right.' He whined, his eyes still tightly shut. Louis put his hand on his forehead lightly.

'Are you hot or cold?' He asked, raising his eyebrow.

'Erm.. cold I guess.' He shrugged, turning onto his side.

'Are you just gonna fall asleep on me?' He chuckled, lying closely behind Harry, theirs legs became closely entangled and his hands rubbed soothingly over his stomach after he pulled the quilt up over both of them.

'Yup.' Harry yawned, shivvering against Louis' body.

'You don't look right.' Louis whispered into his ear.

'I don't feel right.' He whispered back before he turned around, his face inches away from Louis'.

'Go to sleep..' He smiled, kissing him gently.

'But I wanna do something else... you've gotten me all excited now.' He whined, he rested his hand on Louis' cheek and pressed their foreheads together.

'Im not having you suck my dick if you're gonna be sick.' He said, chuckling.

Harry groaned and slid his hands around Louis' waist, pressing their bodies together.

'You're really hot.' Louis whispered.

'And You're sexy, are we fishing for compliments now?' He yawned again.

'No, I mean you're burning up baby, you're really warm, do you want a cold cloth?'

'But It's freezing?'

'No, It's not.. Harry you promise me you haven't taken anything?' He asked, kissing his closed eyes.

'Fucking trust me.' He sighed.

'I do, I do, It's just... well... you're going home in a few days and I really really wanna see you again, and I don't think your mum'll let me see you if I sent you home dead.' He chuckled.

'I wanna see you too...' he smiled, opening his eyes. 'Can I have a cup of tea?' He grinned.

'I thought you were going to sleep?' He smiled, getting up from the bed.

'Does that mean I can't have tea?' He frowned.

Louis shook his head and pulled on a tshirt.

'You can always have tea.' He winked, walking to the door.

*

'Harry, I made you a co....ffee...' Louis said slowly as he walked into the bedroom holding two coffees, he frowned at the empty bed and put the cups down on the table.

'Harry?' He called out quietly.

He walked through the hallway again untill he reached the bathroom, the light was on and the door was slightly ajar. He swallowed roughly and pushed it open.

He blinked a few times and clenched his jaw.

'What, the fuck are you doing?' He frowned at Harry, who was holding a small shard of broken glass against his thigh. He stood up and put his hands behind his back.

'I-I wasn't doing anything!' He cried.

Louis shook his head and turned on his heels, going back to the bedroom. Harry followed him closely and turned on the bedside lamp.

'I wasn't going to do it! I had erges!' He shouted.

'NO!' Louis screamed, shoving him away from him. 'You've fucking promised me, and you've lied to me! You don't lie to me!' He growled, shaking his head. 'You can sleep in the guest room Harry.' He didn't look at him. Harry stayed frozen on the spot and awkwardly played with his hands.

'I..I don't know what to say to stop you hating me..' he whispered. 'You can't exactly hate me more than I hate myself..'

Louis shook his head and scoffed as he looked at the floor.

'Fine, you can sleep here, I'm going in the guest room.' He said, picking up a pillow.

'Louis, please.' Harry whimpered, pulling at his forearm as he walked past.

'Don't touch me.' He spat, pushing him away.

'Don't say that.. please babe..' He cried, tears dampened his cheeks and his heart beated harder in his chest.

'Don't call me that either.' He growled, walking through to the guest room.

Harry stormed through the door and picked his unpacked bag up from the bottom of the wardrobe.

'Do you mind? I'm trying to sleep.' Louis grumbled.

'Fuck off, I'm going home.' Harry shouted. Louis sat up and saw that Harry was fully dressed, trench-coat included.

'Don't be stupid, go to sleep.' He tuttered and rolled his eyes.

'Go fuck yourself, I hate you and I never wanna speak to you again.' He shouted.

'Alright.' Louis shrugged, lying back down again. 'Bye.'

'Is that it?!' Harry cried, dropping his bag to the floor.

'What do you mean is that it?! What do you want me to fucking do?! You obviously don't want me to help you so I'm not gonna bother anymore.' He sat up and crossed his legs under the duvet.

'I thought you loved me..' Harry whispered silently. Tears blurred his vision and his voice was strained from screams he wanted to release.

Louis sighed and rubbed his eyes roughly.

'I do, of course I do, but you're a fucking selfish twat sometimes.' He moved over on the single bed and pulled back the quilt. 'In.'

Harry shook his head and wiped his eyes.

'I wanna go home.' He sniffed.

'Your mum isn't home, you can't.' Louis sighed, offering out his arms.

'I don't care, I know where she puts the spare key.' He cried, rejecting his hug.

'Just come and lie down.' he begged. Harry hesitated before he got into bed and hugged against Louis' chest.

'Why am I so fucked up? Why can't I be normal?' He cried. Tears dampened Louis' shirt as his whole body shook.

'You're not fucked up babe... you're.... troubled.' He sighed as he rubbed Harry's back slowly.

'Help me.. please..' he cried, kissing his shirted chest. 'Please.'

'I've tried Haz... You're not letting me!'

'I will, I promise! I will Louis, I'll let you do anything!' He sniffed.

Louis sighed loudly and hugged close to him.

'Go to sleep... we can talk more in the morning...'