s e x

Aly Freshman

'cmere doll.' he smirked, sitting back down in his chair.

doll.

i slowly walk over to him, feeling my whole body weaken with just one look at him.

i got up onto his lap, straddling him as he stared at me with his cold eyes.

'you're gonna ride me like a good girl, yeah?' he said, raising his eyebrows and looking at me.

'yeah.' i breathe out, a long shallow breath.

'good.' he mummers, lifting up my hips before he lined himself with my entrance once more, pushing me down onto him.

i held onto his shoulder for support, my sore clit making this more pleasurable and painful then i could've imagined.

im not a virgin, but i also never fucked a professor.

is this why he set me and fred up for different detention times? so he can be alone with me?

i hear him groan as he threw his head back once i started riding him, chasing my own orgasm.

his big hands blew to my boobs, quickly massaging them and biting my nipples ever so softly.

i felt the knot in my stomach tighten, but i couldn't cum so easily. so i held it back.

i whimper slightly, bouncing up and down onto him feeling his huffs and groans.

'im gonna cum in you, darling. take it like a good girl.' he huffed, reaching out for my clit and flicking his finger.

'oh god.' i cry out, laying my head on his shoulder as i felt the tight knot in my stomach release.

he groans, pinching my nipples once more before releasing his hot liquid inside of me.

i felt his veiny arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closeted to him if that was ever possible.

'such a good girl, im proud of you.' he says, with small pants every now and then.

-

i walked back to my dorm, quietly shutting the door behind me trying not to cause any noise.

'aly what are you doing?' proa ask, quickly sitting up.

shit.

'i just went to get a snack after detention.. i was really hungry just sitting there.' i chuckle nervously.

'your makeups messed up.' she says with a confused look on her face.

'is it?' i ask, trying to act clueless as i touched my face. 'i didnt notice. ill go shower it clean.' i smile, quickly picking up a towel and walking into the bathroom before any further questions are asked.

'oh jesus.' i mutter under my breath, laying my head on the door and shutting my eyes.

'wheres your bag?' pria shouts from the other side of the door, looking around the room.

double shit!!

'i think i left it in snapes room.. ill grab it tomorrow!' i shout back, quickly turning on the shower to wash out her words.

i was thinking about my steps when i left snapes room.. when i came with a black bag.. but didnt leave with it..

i didnt even wanna go back to his class after.. that.

it was so wrong, and i feel sick in my stomach for letting it happen and not stopping it.

but at the same time.. i would do it over and over again if i could.

-

'do you understand what im saying?' pansy suddenly ask, leaning on the wall as she talks to me about something while im watching fred talk to his friends.

'aly!' she snaps, snapping her finger in my face.

i quickly turn my face to her and raise my eyebrows, 'hm?'

'i asked if you understood what im saying.'

'oh! yeah.'

'you're lying.' she huffs.

'no im not, im not.'

'then what did i say?'

'something about..' my mind went blank. 'i dont know.' i chuckle nervously.

'who were you even looking at?' she ask, true inf her head where i looked.

'no one!' i said, grabbing her head and turning her to face e me.

'mhmm.' she says with a suspicious look on her face.

'lets go to class?'

'sure.'

'great.' i breathe out, wrapping her arm around mine and quickly walking away from fred.

-

short chapter, you guys want more n im trying really hard to give it to you!

words: 701