CHAPTER 14

"ALLY!" DINAH SHOUTED

"Seriously the silent treatment?" Dinah said still walking after her sister, since Ally had left no indication that she was slowing down or wanting to hear anything that Dinah had to say right now. 

Ally turned on her heels quickly, her face warped in irritation "Are you going to tell me what the hell is going on with you? Because if you won't tell me then I'll give you more than just the silent treatment" 

"Ally...."

Ally put her hand up in protest "Dinah...I hate secrets. And I know there is something you're not telling me.....do you not trust me enough to tell me what's going on?" 

To know that Dinah was the reason that Ally had felt so hurt, had made this entire ordeal even harder for her, there was nothing more she wanted than to express what was happening "Ally there's nothin-" 

"Dinah...we've never lied to each other. And I really don't want us to start now" Ally said "I just....I don't even know right now" 

Ally continued to walk away, and Dinah had a decision to make. To tell the truth of what's been happening or to come up with a lie that would be believable enough to stop her sister from being mad at her. 

Either way...the outcome wasn't going to be pleasant. And there would be consequences. 

"Ally...I'm sorry. It's just, I almost got robbed on the way to Spencer's house which is why I've been acting stand offish all day" 

Dinah felt her stomach twist and turn as the lie spewed from her mouth. 

"Shit" Ally cursed, her eyes softened immediately  "Dinah you could've told me" 

"I know, I'm sorry" Dinah said, on the outside she had to make it look sincere but in the inside she was torn to complete pieces, she wanted to vomit each time she continued the lie "I didn't mean to shut you out today" 

Ally rubbed her sister's arm "It's okay, I'm just glad you're okay. Let's just go home, it's been a long night" 

The sisters walked towards the car, guilt ripping Dinah into shreds. In the span of 16 years of sisterhood, Dinah had never found herself in the position to lie to Ally. And little white lies didn't count since they were called those for a reason; but this was different, this was a different can of worms that Dinah couldn't risk opening, telling Ally would lead to her sister doing something reckless, and she couldn't risk Ally getting hurt. 

If Kai was heartless enough to put his hands on his own daughter, she could only imagine what could happen to Ally. 

✧・゚:* *:・゚✧