CHAPTER 9

DINAH remained perfectly still in the guest room

She couldn't find the courage to get out of the room yet, let alone the bed. The only time she had gotten out of the room was to go in the shower, and that was only to make sure the coast was clear in order to avoid Liv at all costs. It was pathetic how avoidant she was of the situation, but she was too scared. Scared that she could've completely ruined her friendship with Liv. 

She knew she couldn't stay in the room forever. But she knew that she would have to get out of here sooner or later, but she had felt herself become rooted to the mattress. 

The sunlight hit Dinah's face ferociously, causing her to turn to the opposite direction of from the window, her stomach began to rumble once she moved, and she groaned softly, knowing that she had to get out of the room. And possibly face Liv. 

If the choice was up to her, she would stay in this room until she starved to death. 

Dinah groaned as she got up from the bed, fixing her oversized tee before walking towards the door. She breathed in, before gently opening and closing the door, letting herself entering the hallway, her steps were quick heading down the stairs until she had came to a stop, hearing voices echoing through the walls. 

 "She's not going to forgive us after this" Spencer says. 

"You did the right thing Spencer, Layla needs help. Help you can't give her" JP assured him "This has to be done" 

"He's right Spence, you made the right call. Did you talk to Liv and Dinah yet about this intervention?" 

"You guys are doing an intervention for Layla?" 

Three heads snapped in Dinah's direction. The air in the room had shifted and became tense. This was serious. More than serious. 

Spencer walked up to Dinah, his hand in his pockets as he looked nervous "Hey I was going to talk to you two once you guys were fully awake, and to answer your question. Yes we have to do this, I'm scared Layla is going to do something to herself" 

Dinah had felt sympathetic the moment she saw Spencer's eyes spark in sadness, she couldn't imagine how hard it must've have been for him, witnessing his girlfriend literally fall apart and there was nothing he could do about it "I'll be there okay? I promise" 

"I have to talk to Liv next"  

"Talk to me about what?" Dinah and Spencer turned their heads to see Liv, walking down the steps and covering her mouth as she yawned, Dinah eyes quickly averted from staring at Liv's face focusing her stare on Spencer. 

"I'm planning an intervention for Layla" 

Liv stopped on the steps and her eyes widened "It's happening? Are you sure she's going to be okay with that? Considering you two are broken up?"