Happy Halloween

(Halloween special)
*No ones POV*
"Do we have to dress up" Drew whimpered while Jake drew a fake mustache on his face "yes love this will be a adorable couples costume" Jake smiled. "Can't I just wear my this is my costume shirt" Drew complained "nope your going as Mario now stop being such a crybaby" Jake said "okay Im done drawing your mustache" Jake laid his Halloween makeup kit on the nightstand. "You look great" Jake smiled "if you think so" Drew sighed Jake put on his crown and gloves and was good to go "we look so cute" Jake said "probably every second couple is gonna be mario and peach" Drew chuckled Jake chuckled "lets go now or we gonna be late to the party" Jake grabbed Drews hand and pulled him out of the house.
~At the party~
Drew and Jake entered the house still holding hands Drew kissed Jakes cheek and Jake giggled Drew stopped holding Jakes hand and put his hand around Jakes waist "uhhh look punch" Jake pointed to the fruit punch Drew chuckled and walked with Jake to the fruit punch.

~The end~(I know this sucks)

194 words I know it isn't Halloween yet but Im still gonna upload this and Im sorry that I haven't been uploading much but I haven't been doing so good mentally anyways I hope you enjoyed and have a great morning/day/night.

Also I let one of my other friends ship tmf characters and this one was kinds traumatizing

Yeah like Jake x Zander and Drew x Henry are like normal but the rest is kinda 😀🔫